part 43

Here is the next part..
Enjoy.. Plz ignore typos, errors and mistakes..

And I m really sorry if I missed replying to any of you..

.
.
.
.

Ragini was sitting on her bed looking at her hands in admiration.. Her pretty and slender hands glowing in red beautifully because of mehendi..

She saw the dark red colour and remember the way those girls teased her about her husband loving her a lot..

She blushingly smiles and covers her face with her hands..

Of course she knows how much her husband loves her,more than anyone more than life itself, she doesn't need any mehendi colour to prove that..

She again starts admiring her mehendi when her gaze falls on Sanket's name on it.. She lovingly caress it..

He was so excited to see her mehendi and find his name on it.. But then he had to go for his duty.. But he did video call to her to see her mehendi and promised her that he will find his name afterwards..

She smiles fondly remembering how he said that he got to know about finding the groom's name from a tv soap..

Sometimes she really doubt his smartness, he is so intelligent but when it comes to relationship, his source of information is tv soaps , most unreliable source ever..

She again looks at his name which was actually very clearly visible..

She chuckles and decide to make it difficult to find during wedding mehendi..

She brings her hand close and gives a light kiss to his name blushing heavily and then immediately gets under the blanket and closes her eyes to sleep.. After all she wants to have beautiful dream about next day.. She was getting engaged to the person who loves her like crazy....
.
.

.

.

Her sleep was broken by shrill ring of her phone..

Ragini opens her sleep muddled eyes and looks at the caller id

Ragini- laksh..??

Her phone keeps ringing.. She thought for some time and then presses the ignore button..

However after few seconds it again starts ringing..

She was about to cut it again when it stops ringing and then she gets a text message..

" I m on terrace.. Plz come.. Plz don't say no...Plz plz plz plz.. "

She gets shocked to read that he was on terrace..

Ragini again gets the call.. She picks it up with the intention to refuse him..

Ragini - laksh stop it..hum nhi..

Laksh- ragini.. I m sorry.. I know I m troubling you.. But plz mana mat karo.. Plz mil lo mujhse.. Ek baar..Plz ragini.. Plz.. Plz..

Ragini hangs up the call.. She looks at the phone and had a look of hesitation on her face..

After thinking for some minutes she takes her stole and phone and goes out of the house.. She glance at sanket's house and it was still locked..

Seems like he was still not off work.. She bit her lips looking at it and then glances towards stairs of the terrace..

Taking a sigh she goes upstairs..

She enters the terrace and saw a figure standing in the corner .. She goes near to him..