part 13

Here's the next part .. Thank you for your support.. It means a lot..
Plz ignore typos and errors..
.
.
.
.

Life lesson - All of us have come here in this world to be a good human being and that's exactly most of us are not... So just try to be a good human being.. ❤❤

So now continuing with the story...

.
.
.
.
Sanket comes to the terrace with two cups in his hand.. He goes towards water tank and smile seeing ragini sitting there.. He silently goes and sits at his usual place.. He looks at her and she was still looking straight ahead.. He slides a cup towards her silently.. Ragini looks at it and chuckles..she takes the cup..

Ragini- You were sure I would be here??

Sanket- no but I was hoping for u to be here...

Ragini raises her brows..

Ragini- why??

Sanket(shrugging his shoulders) - aapse baat karke achcha time spend hota hai.. Kaafi gehraai hoti hai aapki baaton m, kaafi kuch jaane milta hai aur cheezon ko naye perspective  se dekhne ka chance bhi...

(A good time is spent talking with you.. Your talks are quite deep, I get to know many things and gets a chance to see things from new perspective)

Ragini(raising her brows) - so u mean l m ur source of entertainment and knowledge.. ??

Sanket- uhmm..well u could say so..

Ragini opens her mouth in shock..

Ragini- that's so mean..

Sanket(chuckling) - ok ok sry.. I was kidding.. Trust me I really like spending time with u...

Ragini looks up at him at this, he was already looking at her, she hurriedly lowers her eyes not knowing what to say...

After few min of silence..

Sanket- so aaj kis topic p discussion hoga humaara??

(So on which topic we are going to discuss today??)

Ragini- hum koi class m hai ki roz kisi topic p discuss kare??

(Are we in a class that we always have to discuss on a topic??)

Sanket- yeh bhi shi hai..Chalo serious cheeze chodo.. Aap yeh bataiye, how was your day.. ??

(Even that's right.. Ok leave serious.. You tell me, how was your day??)

Ragini once again remembers the hurtful memories of that day..

Ragini(chuckling bitterly) - nothing that i m not used to...

Sanket- matlab??

(Means??)

Ragini- kuch nhi... Aap apna bataiye..(teasingly)How many bad guys Mr ACP caught??

(Nothing.. You tell about yourself .. .(teasingly)How many bad guys Mr ACP caught?? )

Sanket- it was quite "interesting".. U know aaj mujhe pata chala, log pyaar m kya kya kar sakte hai..

(it was quite "interesting".... U know today I got to know what people can do in love??)

Ragini- matlab??

(Means??)

Sanket- matlab ek couple tha, they were driving and unki gaadi se ek accident ho gaya.. Now both of them were taking the blame on themselves.. Ab police ki nazro se dekha jaaye toh kanoon ko gumraah karne ki koshish hui but pyaar ki nazro se dekha jaaye toh it really amazes me..