part 10

Here's the next part.. Enjoy.. Ignore typos and errors...
.
.
.
.
.

Sanket enters in baadi.. He was opening door of his house when he heard his name being called from behind.. He turns to see dadi standing there with a box smiling... He looks at her confused.. She comes to him smiling and forward the box..

Dadi- yeh lo mithai khao..

(Here.. Have some sweets)

Sanket takes it...

Sanket- thank you par yeh kis liye??

(Thank you but what is this for??)

Dadi(happily) - aaj mhaari laado ki pratiyogita thi na usme wo jeet gayi..

(Today my laado won in her competition..)

Sanket gets extremely happy hearing this.

Sanket- sach dadi ji??Tab toh laiye main ek aur lunga.. Itni khushi ki baat jo hai...

(Really dadi ji?? Then I'll take one more.. It's such a joyous event)

Dadi- haa haa jarur.. Yeh le..

(Offcourse.. Here ..take more)

Sanket(eating sweet) - waise toh mujhe pata hi tha ki wo hi jeetegi, unke andar ek jaadu sa hai..

(By the way I already knew that she will win.. There is a magic in her)

Dadi(shocked) - kya??

(What??)

Realizing what he blurted out he starts coughing with sweets in his mouth.. He tries to control it.

Sanket(gulping hardly) - uhmm.. Mm.. Mera matlab unke music main.. Music main jaadu hai..

(Uhmm.. I.. I meant in her music.. There is magic in her music)

Dadi- thaare ko kaise pata?? Aur yeh kaise pata ki aaj uski pratiyogita thi..??

(How do you know?? And how do you know that today was her competition??)

Sanket(nervously) - wo wo suna hai maine unhe gaate hue, wo puja karti hai na.. tab..tabhi suna aur kal wo sitar bajate hue suna tha.. Upar .. Unhone bataya..Main wo coffee pee raha tha bas..

(I.. I have heard her singing, whe she prays,then.. then only and yesterday I heard her playing sitar.. On terrace.. She told me.. I was just drinking coffee)

Dadi nods looking at him sternly and then her eyes soften..

Dadi- jaadu toh hai mhaari laado mein.. Bahut guni hai wo, koi kami na thi usme, jahan bhi jaati dher saari khusiyaan bikherati par...

(There is really magic in my laado.. She has all qualities, there was nothing lacking in her, she would have spread happiness wherever she would have gone but...)

Sanket- par??

(But??)

That's when she realized that she spoke too much in front of him..

Dadi- kuch nhi.. Kuch cheezein kismat m hoti hai..

(Nothing.. Few things are just in destiny)

Sanket nods his head realizing that she probably spoke in flow and he didn't want to probe further knowing his limits..

Dadi- main baaki sabko bhi dekar aati hu..

(I'll go and distribute it with others as well)

She turns to go but..

Sanket- ek minute dadiji..