spoilers of new ideas

Ragini / new character

Start after kavya track...

1. Laksh betrays ragini..Not being able to see her condition her uncle takes her away from kolkata.. She felt as if her life ended but was it really the end?? Or a new start?? Does Prince Charming really exists...?? Like Literally??

What happens if she bumps into a certain prince.. But wait...he is definitely not so charming in her eyes.. 🤦‍♀️

2.After laksh's betrayal ragini decides to start her life a new. . She finds a job in Mumbai and shifts there .. But life doesn't get easy as now she has to tolerate her emotionally indifferent boss..

Mr, highly intellectual but apathetic towards feelings and situations..

Something happened and she came back to kolkata.. But wait, why the hell that indifferent boss had followed her to kolkata..??

May be he has some work there..

Wait... Why was he telling everyone that he is here to chase after his wife??

WTH....She wants her indifferent boss back....

3. It's after abhimanyu track...

Laksh has disappeared.. Ragini was devastated..all she wanted was her laksh back but in between she received biggest blessing from God..
It's been years but laksh is still not back but ragini who had lost all hopes in life was still thriving.. Stronger than ever.. She realized that with time and new responsibilities, priorities change..

Her priorities also changed..She had no time to fall weak or wait for someone who probably doesn't want to stay with her for she had her son to look after.. Mother in her has overtaken the wife....

And one day while dropping her son to school, a soccer ball hits her on back and probably along with it a certain soccer teacher also hits her heart..

Raglak..

Not serial based..

1. Laksh and Ragini know each other from childhood From the moment ragini had opened her eyes in this world, she had become laksh's world although he doesn't show it excessively but it's known fact in the family that they belong together.. Ragini's laksh and Laksh's Ragini..

Ragini goes to abroad for studies while laksh patiently waits for her to grow up and come back to him so that they can start their life together..

But is it what she also wants..?? Ragini who had came back , is she the same..?? Spending years without him, are her views also the same.. ??

Or they have to start everything all over again??

2.Raglak and Shekhar..

Dad is the first hero for a girl..

Yeah right.. 😏 Ask ragini and she will tell that her father is the pain in her neck...

Daughter are gods most precious blessings.. They are the angels in the life of the parents..

Offcourse 🙄 Only if angels comes with horns and that's what shekhar will say because for him,his daughter is a little devil in disguise.. Never letting him take a breath of relief..

But wait,why the hell she suddenly transformed into that sweet little angel in front of that unknown guy  🤨🤔and why the hell that guy is behaving as if he is the hero in her life...?? 😨😳

What about me then?? 😡😤

Ragini/no confirmed pairing..

1. There were many mistakes that happened in her life.. Some that happened and some she herself made.. If only she could correct all those..

But probably the biggest mistake that happened was her parents marrying each other.. Only if they hadn't married then her mom wouldn't have to live in a loveless marriage and suffer and her father wouldn't have to bear with seperation from his love.. Sharmishta wouldn't have to suffer humiliation of being a single mother and swara probably would have got her father sooner..

Either that Or if not that, then only if her father could fall in love with her mother and sharmishta found her perfect partner.. Then maybe..maybe things would have been better.. There would be less heartbreak, less pain, less betrayal.. The life of them five might have been better and others as well..

Atleast Sharmishta, Shekhar, Swara still got their chance for happily ever after but what about her mother who was in a loveless marriage till the end of her time.. ??

What about her who had suffered and afterwards made so many mistakes that she can ecen start to redeem it.. ??

If only she could correct her mistakes..

What if she actually got the chance to rectify things?? The chance to change things in her parents life..

What should she do?? Should she try to bring her parents closer or just stop their marriage.. ??

Then what about sharmishta and swara??

And if she succeed in stopping her parents marriage, then what about her??

Would she still be able to have a life?? Or she will just vanish from the world??

Because probably then world would have no need for a ragini.... Or would it??

2. Ragini and laksh are finally together..laksh had realized his love and they both love each other and had started their happy life..

But then a certain someone enters in their life which will change everything that they believed in..

Who was it?? Someone a part of the past?? Or maybe the whole past??

Was everything that they knew was just a mirage.... A mirage used to cover up the hidden truth..

Was Ragini and Laksh living a lie all along??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

These are the few of those ideas that I have and there are more but I can't give spoilers for that..

Probably those are the ones that I may write first..

I m not sure if I will be able to write a story on all these but at least wanted to share it.. I was contemplating from a long time on whether to do it or not .. Sometimes wanted to share, sometimes reluctant because I know I can't execute all these ideas into a story but at the end I decided to share..

What do you think?? Worth continuing?? Interesting or not??
If yes then which one did you found more interesting..
There are others which I m really keen to start first but as I said , I can't give spoilers for that..