part 11

Here's the next part.. Enjoy.. And yes ignore typos and errors..
.
.
.
.
.
Sanket has returned from police station.. He was preparing to make something for him to eat when he heard knock on his door.. He goes to open it gets surprised to see daadi there..

Sanket- dadiji aap.. Aayiye..

(Daadiji you??.. Come inside)

Daadi- nhi wo main bas thaare ko dhanyavaad kehne aayu thi.. Laado ne bataya aaj kya hua un badmaash ladko k saath.. Thaara bahut bahut dhanyavaad jo bhi tune kiya..

(No I actually came to thank you.. Laado told me what happened with those rogue guys.. Thank you so much for what you did)

Sanket- kaisi baatein kar rhi hai aap.. ??Yeh toh mera kaam hai aur kaam hi kyu, waise bhi koi bhi ho, aise ladko ko toh sabak shikhana hi chahiye..

(What are you saying?? That's my job aur why just a job, no matter who it is, that type of guys should be taught a lesson)

Daadi(concerned) - waise laado p toh koi pareshaani na aayegi na?? Wo ladke kuch karenge toh nhi na??

(By the way laado will not get into nay trouble, right?? That guys won't do anything, right??

Sanket- aap chinta mat kijiye main unpar koi pareshaani nhi aane dunga aur wo ladke toh unke upar aankh uthaa kar bhi nhi dekhenge.. Itna dar ghye hai wo unse.. (Jokingly) Aapki poti koi jhanshi ki rani se kam hai kya??

(You don't worry I won't let any trouble to reach her and those guys would not even raise their eyes towards her.. They are very scared of her.. (Jokingly) Your granddaughter us no less than jhandi ki rani)

Daadi- chup badmaash.. Mhaari poti k baare m aise bolta hai.. Bhul na main daadi hu uski..

(Shup up .. U talk like this about my granddaughter?? Don't forget I am her grmadma)

Sanket(chuckling) -ok ok sry..

Daadi- waise ab tune bol diya hai toh tasalli ho gyi mhaare ko.. Laado ko leke warna thoda dar lag raha tha..

(Now that you have said it so I am relaxed... Otherwise I was quite scared about her)

Sanket- darne k koi baat nhi hai.. Main hoon na..

(There is nothing to be scared of.. I mean there)

Dadi(smiling) - khush reh.. Achcha ab main chalti hu..

(Be happy.. I will take your leave now)

Saying this she goes from there, sanket was about to close the door but his gaze went to terrace.. He looks upwards for few seconds , he remembers how he came to know more about her at that terrace.. The way they talked there, shred their feelings with each other...It has kind of become their special place..

He looks there with a smile and That's when he snaps out of his thoughts..

Sanket(to himself) - special place?? What is wrong with me?? Where the hell are my thoughts going nowadays??.. Sudhar ja beta sudhar jaa..

He shakes his head and closing his door continue with his work..
.
.
.
.

Later not able to control himself he goes to the terrace with coffee..After that day he didn't got the chance to visit terrace as sometimes he had been late or sometimes extremely tired...Taking a chance he goes towards the water tank.. He wasn't actually expecting her there but he still did it..Something inside him compelled him to do so.. If nothing else he could at least enjoy his coffee in peace sitting there..