part 33

Here is the next part.. Enjoy.. Ignore typos, errors and mistakes..
.
.
.

.
.

Ragini - Inke saath.. Hum inke saath aage badh chuke hai..

(With him.. I have moved on with him..)

Silence... It felt as if a deafening silence fell over everybody..

Sanket's lips slowly curled upwards ,his heart was fluttering like a teenage boy, but he controls it considering the situation and presented a serious expression outwards..

(Man m toh laddoo phut rahe hai 😏)

Ragini looks at the shocked faces of maheswari's and then at almost white face of laksh..

She gulps hardly seeing him and turns her face away..

Her gaze lands on swara and she looks at her with a pointed gaze...

Ragini - hum aage badh chuke hai..

(I have moved on..)

Although it was  a simple sentence, swara understood it held a lot of meanings..

She looks at the way sanket was holding ragini in his arms..

She nods her head and gives a faint smile..

Ahe was wrong.. All those doubts, the worries were wrong, ragini had indeed moved on with her heart and she is happy.. She understood what she wanted to convey..

She blinks her eyes towards ragini in assurance ..

Ragini too gives a faint smile in response..

And then waiting for nothing else, sanket takes ragini inside in front of everyone's shocked gazes..

He entered in her room and places her on the bed and settles the pillows beside her.. After settling her down, he sits beside her and holds her hand in worry..

Sanket - are you ok?? Is it paining even now..??

Ragini shakes her head in no..

Sanket saw her gloomy look and takes a sigh..

He cups her cheek and makes her look at him..

Sanket - abhi jo hua uske baare m soch rahi hai??

(You are thinking about whatever happened now??)

Ragini nods her head ..

Sanket - laksh k baare mein..??

(About laksh??)

A tear drops from her eyes..she looks at him and slowly nods her head....Sanket wipe it gently..

Sanket - isme aapki koi galti nhi hai.. You don't need to feel guilty.. Aapne apni khusiyon ko chuna, usne bahut der kar di.. You are not answerable to him now..Aapko khud ko blame karne ki jarurat nhi hai??

(There is no mistake of your's in this.. You don't need to feel guilty.. You chose your happiness, he was late.. You are not answerable to him now.. You don't need to blame yourself)

Ragini looks at him overwhelmed seeing the way he once again easily understanding what's in her heart.. As always....

Well except that one instance... But that's besides the point..

With a sob she moves forward and keeps her head on his shoulder..

Ragini( crying) -  why??Why now?? After all the time why now?? Yeh sab ab kyu ho raha hai?? Jab sab sahi ho raha hai Jab hum aage badhna chahte hai.. Aaj laksh ki haalat dekh  kar I felt so bad..I don't even know if he is genuine or not, shayad phir se yeh unka koi natak ho ya phir sirf unka guilt but if there is even 1% chance of it being genuine,toh wo aaj uss mukaam par the, jaha hum bahut baar ho chuke hai..Kisi ka dil todne se itni buri feeling hoti hai..