Chapter 2. The First Flame.

Izuku was currently sitting in the hospital getting check on by Recovery Girl because of the attack and for his quirk being activated. His family and friends are all in the room Watching Recovery Girl check on him and they were all having idle chatter. Nezu was also in the room because he heard about how bad his injuries were then somehow healed so he was very curious on what happened.

"Well I can safely say that you are okay I don't see any injuries or scars on your body and not only that but I checked your quirk and it's like a raging inferno in your body" said Recovery girl with everyone nodding.

"I'm sorry Izuku but could you please explain to me what happened when you.. died.." asked Nezu uncomfortably.

Izuku looked at Nezu for a little while before he nodded and procedded to tell him about his quirk but said his healing only affected him, for Fawkes told him what might happen if word got out how powerful his healing was.

(Flashback)

Izuku was sitting in the ambulance and thinking of how happy granny Chiyo will be when she hears how powerful his healing will be. But before he could think any further he heard Fawkes's voice in his head.

"Izuku i'd highly recommend not telling anyone your healing and telling them it can only heal yourself and ask your family to also say the same, also think what you wanna say and I shall hear it". Said Fawkes making Izuku scrunch up his face.

"Huh but why wouldn't it be a good thing to let her know and everyone just how powerful my healing is?" asked Izuku confused why Fawkes would want him to lie and keep it a secret.

"Yes I agree it would do amazing things for this world izuku but there is a problem with that..." Said Fawkes looking down. "Human greed.. it's a powerful evil all humans have and some people seeing something like that would stop at nothing to aquire that power...".

Izuku looked down in sadness "but we can't be that bad Fawkes... I mean look at grandma and big bro Toshi... They aren't greedy neither are my friends or family..." Said Izuku not wanting to believe what Fawkes said.

"That's why I said only some will succumb to that greed... And sadly for how greedy human kind has become... Countries would probably declare war to get their hands on you...". Said Fawkes in sadness for when he was growing he learned everything he can from the world through Izuku's eyes and was able to sense and feel the emotions of people because of his heaven and hell flames. They allow him to feel emotions even if not active so he was more than aware how greedy human kind has become and because of this he will protect Izuku no matter what.

"So... I can't tell anyone..." Said Izuku sadly for he was hoping to be able to heal injured people as well as being a hero.

"No.. not until you become a international hero then you'd have free reign and no country could technically harbor you so then you wouldn't have to worry as much. Plus you'd be more than powerful enough to defend yourself, and your loved ones by then" said Fawkes in sadness and hope that Izuku would understand.

"I... I understand I'll try and keep it a secret.." said Izuku with Fawkes nodding his head.

(Flashback end)

Nezu nodded his head understanding "well I must say Izuku your quirk is amazing... Also you said Fawkes could appear here is it possible for you to call him so we can talk to him?" Said Nezu curiously.

"Um yea sure... Uhhh Fawkes could you come out?" Said Izuku looking embarrassed sense he wasn't sure how to.

After a couple of seconds of silence a ball of fire appeared next to Izuku and grew. Before it morphed into Fawkes who was standing on the back of the hospital bed looking at everyone.