Chapter 14. The Date

"MIRIO!!!" yelled Nejire running up to her long time friend "did you hear about the 1st year that beat a monster that could fight All Might. Not only that but from what I heard he was seriously injured but healed himself".

"Oh really? That's sounds interesting. Maybe I can fight him" said Mirio.

"Mhm and from the rumors I heard apparently he's very attractive and powerful" said Nejire.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was the next day and Izuku was standing near a fountain. He was wearing a black dress shirt and pants.

He was waiting for Himiko and Mei for his date with them.

"Hey Izu!" Yelled Himiko running up to him, she had her hair down and was wearing a beige sweater that emphasized her curves. She also had a black mini skirt that went to her mid thigh and had socks that went a little past her knees. She was wearing some eyeliner and some lip gloss. "H-how do I look..?" She said shyly while blushing.

Izuku blushed like crazy while feeling his face heat up "y-you l-look beautiful..." He said while trying not to die of embarrassment and a slight nose bleed.

"Hehe I'm glad you think so because your the only guy who I'll allow to oogle as much as he wants. Plus you look really handsome yourself" said Himiko blushing and licking her lips.

Izuku audibly gulped because she was looking at him like a predator looks at it's next meal.

"IZUKU!!" Yelled Mei running up them them. She was wearing a green Tshirt that was a little tight and had a mini skirt like Himiko. She had her pink hair up in a pony tail and wore some eyeliner as well. "Sorry I took so long, my mom forced me to dress up since she said it'll make you keep your eyes on me".

His only response was to blush just as much as he did with Himiko.

"So you ready for our date?" Said Himiko running up to him and grabbing his arm and hugging it while it was in the valley of her breasts.

"I am so let's go!" Said Mei doing the same with his other arm and dragged him off.

"God please protect me..." Thought Izuku.

He felt his phone go off but couldn't check it so he decided to ignore it for now.

Nezu: fuck no, this is too much fun.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku, Mei, and Himiko we're walking through the streets exploring and ding window shopping.

"Ooh Izu let's go to that ice cream shop!" Said Himiko before she dragged them off over to it.

They all sat down and began talking before their waitress came over "hello what can I get for you three?".

"We'll take the lovers ice cream" said Himiko with a big cat like grin.

The waitress nodded her head and walked off to get the order.

"So... Are both of you enjoying the date?" Asked Izuku nervously thinking he might have messed it up.

"Yes! It's so much fun especially since we get to be with you Izuku" said Mei bouncing up and down in her seat.

"Mhm I really enjoy it as well and I hope next time we can bring Ochako with us. She was really sad she couldn't come" said Himiko. "Oh how are things with Eri?".

"She's doing really good and um.... She views me as her dad and... Calls... Me Papa..." Said Izuku.

Both girls were silent before their faces exploded with pure happiness "we get to be moms!" They said while hugging each other.