Chapter 10. USJ Part 1

Izuku woke up the next day and noticed a weight on his chest and saw that Eri was curled up in a ball and was tightly holding onto him. Her hands were tightly gripping his shirt almost as if she let go he'd disappear.

He smiled sadly at the thought of that and gently placed his hand on her back and rubbed her back.

"It's ok Eri no one will ever hurt you again" said Izuku quietly as he continued to gently rub her back for a couple more minutes.

Her heard her mumble something but couldn't tell what she said.

He looked over at the clock and noticed he had a hour and a half before school so he sadly had to wake her up.

"Eri wake up" said Izuku as he lightly shook her. After a couple tries she slowly woke up.

She rubbed her eyes and looked up at Izuku and started to cry which worried Izuku before she spoke. "It's not a dream... You did save me..." She said as she hugged him tightly.

Izuku smiled and hugged her back "I did, now come on let's get you some breakfast" said Izuku as he picked her up and carried her to the kitchen.

They soon arrived in the kitchen to see Nana cooking breakfast and All Might was there reading some paperwork from UA.

"Ah Izuku and young Eri how are both of you?" Asked All Might smiling.

"I'm doing good and I think Eri is doing a little better" said Izuku as he sat down and put Eri down next to him with her scooching closer to him.

"Well that is good to hear. Oh also Nezu was informed on the situation with her and has allowed her to come to school with you" said All Might.

Izuku nodded his head "you hear that Eri you'll be coming to school with me and see my friends and classmates" said Izuku.

Eri didn't understand but nodded, as long as she was with him she was ok with it.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After a quick ride in Nana's car they arrived at UA and Izuku held her hand as they walked through the halls of the school. But they didn't get far before Eri started to get scared of all the other teens and gestured that she wanted to be carried.

Izuku happily obliged and picked her up with her wrapping her arms around his neck and hiding her face in his shoulder to try and hide.

The passing student grabbed their chest in sheer cuteness from the site while some ended up passing out from it.

Soon after climbing 2 flights of stairs they arrived at 1A and entered the room with everyone staring at them.

"SHIMURA WHY DID YOU BRING A CHILD TO SCHOOL IT IS VERY IRRESPONSIBLE OF Y-" Iida was cut off by Himiko smashing his head into the desk knocking him out.

"Oh my god she's so adorable!" Squealed Toru as she looked at Eri who was still hiding.

"That's enough class" said Aizawa walking in and ignoring the fact that Iida was unconscious. "This little girl is under protection of Shimura and will be looked after by him while a investigation is being held".

"Umm sir what kind of investigation would that be?" Asked Momo raising her hand.

"As of this moment I'm not allowed to disclose that for safety reasons" said Aizawa.

Izuku sat at his desk and put Eri down in a spare chair with a small desk for her but she quickly left it and sat in his lap. He smiled and patted her head which made a warm feeling enter her heart.

Ochako, Himiko, Momo, Shoka, and Mina who saw this awed at the sight of this.

"Anyways I have a announcement for all of you" said Aizawa getting the classes attention. "We shall be heading to the USJ after lunch for special rescue training and I expect you to do your best".