Christmas Special

(AN: Merry Christmas everyone I hope all of you are having an amazing Christmas with your family and having lots of fun.

I decided to write all these as my way to give each one of my amazing readers a present for Christmas.

Anyways Merry Christmas and I hope to keep seeing all of you in the future and I'll be back to writing in a couple days after Christmas).

All of class 1A was at Izuku's house for a Christmas party Nana decided to throw for everyone and everyone brought some presents.

"Man this party is gonna be so manly!" Said Kirishima.

"I do agree it is" said Katsuki.

"Katsuki where's Izu" said Mei with Himiko right behind her nodding.

"He's helping Eri with something, besides I'm not his babysitter.

Don't you and his soon to be harem got something else to do?" Said Katsuki making both of them blush and the other girls in the room that like him as well.

"Everyone may I present to you Eri clause" said Izuku as he stepped to the side to reveal Eri.

"Oh my god that's too adorable..." Thought everyone in room clenching there hearts.

"Wow Eri look how adorable you are" said Nana walking up to her smiling.

"Mhm Deku helped me with it" said Eri happily.

"Hehe I'm sure he did" said Nana "why don't you go hang with the class and some of the other teens that showed up while I talk to Izuku".

"Okay" said Eri walking over to Himiko who picked her up and was squealing for how cute Eri was.

"What's up grandma?" Asked Izuku.

"They allowed it to go through so here you are" said Nana handing him the adoption papers "your officially Eri's dad now".

"Do... Do you think she will like it as a present..?" Said Izuku scared she wouldn't.

"Trust me Izuku this will make her extremely happy" said Nana patting his shoulder.

"I agree she will definitely be happy, whenever she is with or near you I feel the same type of love a child gives their parents towards you" said Fawkes mentally.

Izuku couldn't help but smile at that and nod his head. He turned around and went to the living room to have fun with all his friends.

"Now let's have a party!" Yelled Mina jumping off the couch and pulled out a game of twister.