Chapter 21. Hero Internship

Izuku opened his eyes and noticed he was in his living room which confused him since he went to sleep in his bed.

He was about to stand up and look around when the door opened and Ochako, Mei and Himiko walked in... Except they looked 9 months pregnant.

"Good morning Izuku" said the three which confused Izuku since just yesterday he saw them and they were not pregnant.

Then Momo, Mina, Jiro, Kendo, Nejire, and Shoka walked in and they were pregnant as well.

Izuku looked beyond confused and was starting to feel concerned.

Then the door opened again and Miruko, a younger Rei, Fuyumi, Ryukyu, Burnin, Lady Nagant, and Mandalay walked in as well and they were pregnant.

All the woman pulled up ultrasound pictures showing that they were all pregnant with twins.

"You got us pregnant and now you have to take responsibility" they all said simultaneously.

Izuku did the only thing any person would do in that situation...

He screamed.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!".

___

"AHHH!!" Izuku shot up panting trying to calm himself down from his nightmare.

Eri woke up startled and looked at Izuku with slight fear in her eyes "p-papa..".

*Huff..* *huff..* "sorry Eri.. bad dream.." said Izuku.

Eri scooted a little closer and hugged him tighter to make him feel better.

"Thank you snowball" said Izuku kissing her horn before they both went back to sleep.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All of class 1A except Iida who was thrown in a juvenile detention center was sitting in class waiting.

Izuku was working on a new journal while Eri was trying to copy him with her own and everyone thought that it was absolutely adorable to watch.

"Morning class" said Aizawa walking into the room with a tired gaze "I'm sure you all had a fun break but now it's time we get back to work".

"Um excuse me Aizawa sensei what will we do about our open seat? We only have 19 students now" said Momo.

"Nezu is still looking for another student to join us, but he said something about not being opposed to people from other shows, whatever that means... Anyways today you will have to choose which hero to work for".

He then pushed a button and the projector turned on and everyone saw the votes.

Izuku Shimura: 8,491

Shoka Todoroki: 5,820

Katsuki Bakugo: 5,735

The next closest person was Tokoyami who had less than a thousand votes.

"As you can see this year is a little bit different from other years and even international heroes got involved in the voting, so we allowed heroes to choose up to 3 votes to make it fair for everyone" said Aizawa.

Izuku's jaw was on the floor not believing how many votes he had.

"Papa look everyone wants to work with you since your super awesome hero" said Eri excitedly.

"Hehe I'm not a hero yet Eri but I will be soon" said Izuku rubbing the top of her head making her lean into it.

"No your a hero since your my hero papa and I love you" said Eri hugging him tightly.