Chapter 24. Meeting And I'll Help Her

Izuku opened his eyes seeing a white ceiling with bright lights, he looked around seeing that he was in a hospital room. He slowly stood up and grabbed his forehead as he tried to remember why he passed out and after a couple of moments he remembered what happened.

"I.. I used water.." said Izuku still trying to process how he was able to use that when he should only be able to use his flames and One For All.

Before he could dwell deeper Into this the door opened revealing Shoka who's eyes lit up seeing that Izuku was up and awake.

"Hello Shimura how are you feeling?" She asked closing the door and walking towards him.

"I'm feeling fine Todoroki just trying to figure out why I was able to produce water during Hosu.." said Izuku racking his brain for answers.

"Hmm" Shoka started playing a piece of her red hair in thought "maybe you always could but your body wasn't ready?".

"I guess that could be a possibility.. or maybe I awakened another quirk.. oh well I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually".

"I'm sure you will... Also.." a very tiny hint of red appeared on Shoka's cheeks "um.. my mom is here in this hospital and.. I was wondering if you would come with me to go and see her.. she'd really like to meet you".

Izuku looked at her in slight shock since this is the first time he has ever seen Shoka embarrassed but a smile appeared on his face "sure thing Todoroki I'd like to".

"Good, once the doctor clears you let's go".

Just then the door opened again and a dog headed man entered the room.

"So your Izuku Shimura" said the dog headed police chief walking towards him "I gotta say if All Might didn't give you permission you could be imprisoned right now".

"What why?" Said Izuku with slight annoyance in his voice.

"You seriously injured Stain, multiple broken bones, burns and severe blood loss, that right that would have gotten your hero career ruined before you even got started. Also not to mention the property damage you did when you used your water quirk, it flooded massive areas and destroyed lots of property along with your fire" said the police chief.

"For the water it's because I awakened another quirk and the fire damage? I don't know what your talking about I have extremely good control over my flames up to the point it's all subconscious for me to do".

"Not from what I heard, from Endeavors report you caused most of the fire damage but he is willing to take the blame if you become his student" said the Police chief.

It immediately clicked for Izuku in that moment, this police chief was in Endeavors pocket and cared more for his control and money than doing what was right.

"That is a lie" said Shoka "I was there with my father and he did all the fire damage while Shimura took care of all the raging flames".

"Look I don't know why your trying to pin the blame on your father but I have multiple witnesses who all agree with Endeavor saying that Shimura here was the one who did it" said the chief.

"Well in that case I'll be seeing you in court you mutt now leave me alone I have nothing else to say to Endeavors new pet" said Izuku.

The chiefs eyes narrowed before he stomped off leaving the two teens.

"I'm sorry about my father.. he's trying to force you to marry and impregnate me.." said Shoka looking down.

Izuku looked at her and reached over and gently rubbed the top of her head which made her gasp and look at him "it's ok Todoroki it's not your fault and I don't blame you, I just blame the walking burning trashcan that's your sperm donor".