Ch. 28 | Closest to Godhood

A/n: "Art above made by NeoOverhaul. Discord nic: DovahDoViidost" 

[Anything GAMER related]

I don't own Saint Seiya or Rwby just the OC and the idea of this fic.

================================================================================================================================================================

Third POV:

Six men wearing armor stood in the middle of Vale square, which was currently in flames, the ground beneath these men was red hot and anyone around them was uncontrollably sweating. The sheer heat coming from the square was intense enough to warrant precaution and those standing around it dared not to step into the square. Some looked at the square with worried expressions, knitting their eyebrows, pursing their lips as they felt the uncomfortable heat coming from the square reach them. All looked at the square with worry, all but the six knight-like men inside, five of which were wide-eyed at the man wearing the darkest armor between the six. 

Most assumed the heat was coming from the flames on the ground, burning any wooden or flammable object that got in the way, however, the five armored men knew the true source of the unbearable heat. In front of them, Gin Rose -- the proclaimed phoenix saint -- was most definitely the source of the heat, his darkened armor glistened from the heat, gaining an orange glow surrounding it, an orange shine so dense that those capable of sensing cosmo couldn't directly look at it.

The other four saints were appalled by the sheer, raw energy they could feel originate from the saint as it stuck to his body like it was steam coming from the most scorching of hot springs. It was like the very sun was in front of them, melting and burning all around him. 

"Let's go," said the phoenix saint, his voice wasn't as warm as the saints there remembered, it held a commanding overtone. 

"Hey! We don't follow your orders!" yelled Manigold with a grin on his face as he walked towards the saint, he placed his elbow on the boy's shoulder and then immediately recoiled back when the skin on his elbow sizzled from the sheer heat coming from the armor. Manigold's grin turned into a scowl as he stared at his burnt elbow.

'I thought I protected my shoulder with cosmo,' thought Manigold, staring at Gin -- who had his back turned against him, 'Even if I only barely touched him,' thought Manigold feeling his stomach sink, 'This kid's strong, much stronger than I thought.' 

"Dragon, explain what is happening," said El Cid, taking a few steps towards his student, only to then feel a heatwave surround him. El Cid flinched and instinctively guarded himself, 'That was pure cosmo,' realized the golden saint, gulping as he saw Gin's armor attain a golden shine around it, 'The seventh sense,' realized El Cid, feeling a warm yet gentle cosmo wrap around him. El Cid blinked and suddenly the town square he was in had disappeared like he had been instantly teleported somewhere else. 

"A technique bending space and time?" questioned Dohko, looking where they had been transported to. 

"No, I didn't feel the space around me bend out of shape," said Deuteros widened, "It was like we moved at incomprehensible speeds to another location," he said with a gulp, "Aries' teleportation taken to another level of skill," he explained, turning around. 

They were in a small oval room filled with broken pillars and walls made of stone which had cracks and moss covering the grand majority of it, the ground below had roots in between the cracks of the stone used to build the structure, and the only evidence of someone living there seemed to be the make-shift bed, a closet, and a small stone table along with a chair.