Ch.30 | A tiger lost in an iron Jungle

[Anything GAMER related]

I don't own Saint Seiya or Rwby just the OC and the idea of this fic.

================================================================================================================================================================

Dohko's POV:

Gin told us that it would be best to not go outside of his hideout until we get used to the future's surroundings, however my method of learning was different from that of a genius, I need to experience things to learn about them, so I took off out of the cave Gin lives in and walked around in the forest that was immediately under it. It was a relaxing walk for the majority of it. There were the black beasts of darkness Gin referred to as Grimm, just as he said, they were pushovers, a bit of my cosmo was already too much, they died instantly. 

He also told me not to wear my cloth outside as it could cause some problems with something called "the press" which seemed to be a tyranny spreading misinformation to the public to gain profit. I sighed and continued my walk through the forest, it was beautiful, however, nothing can compare to the peaks of Rozan, the scenery there had no match in the world. Either way, I continued with the enormous golden box that was my cloth on my back. Gin was kind enough to gift me some comfortable clothing. 

I walked for hours, enjoying the trail, and eventually arrived at a large tower, "Ah, this must be a beacon," I said looking at the stone pathways, smooth and with no noticeable dis-leveling between stones, a master architect must've planned this,...

I walked for hours, enjoying the trail, and eventually arrived at a large tower, "Ah, this must be a beacon," I said looking at the stone pathways, smooth and with no noticeable dis-leveling between stones, a master architect must've planned this, the future was truly impressive, but the scenery in Rozan could not be beaten by mere stone, it was a beauty which formed naturally in the world itself.

I looked left and right, this place reminded me too much of the Sanctuary, it was for training the next defenders of good and slayers of evil, they all wore the same clothes with slight variations between male and female and finally they gathered for their own greed and desires, but lived together in the same environment, creating lasting bonds. The atmosphere was filled with potential!

I continued walking around a bit more around this place. Eventually, I felt a familiar yet distant cosmo, I turned my head to stare at it. A young woman slightly shorter than me, that had black hair with red ends and with big silver orbs as eyes. My eyes widened as I felt her cosmo, it was slightly like Gin's before he left, pure and untainted.

"U-Umm... i-is there something wrong mister?" Her voice was soft and high-pitch. I blinked and noticed I was already in front of her. I shook my head and chuckled.

"My, sorry. You just remind me of my student," I told her, pushing my hat out of the way and looking into her eyes. She was accompanied by a blond, white-haired, and black-haired woman. They were talking to one another before I interrupted, I turned my head to the blond and hummed, her cosmo was more aggressive, like fire. 

"Your student?" the blond asked making me nod, remembering something else Gin had told me. I was absolutely not allowed to reveal he was alive to anyone, he apparently wanted to do so himself on his own circumstances.