Ch.2 | F is for: Finding Cosmo!

[Anything Gamer related!]

GolemSpartan thanks for the advice. I'll use Aura points(Ap) rather than Mp because Magic is technically different than Aura, even if in the series they connected both. 

================================================================================================================================================================

Gin's POV:

I woke up the next morning like a new person! Because I was. I opened my status and looked at my new title.

'This title is pretty OP' I assessed looking at my "Limitless potential title" its really good for the earlier levels from what I can see. It makes it easier to get Stat points and destroys the level 100 cap, meaning I can go up to level 101, I don't know if there's another level cap other than that. But I am guessing there is. 

I just got the title but I realised one crucial tid-bit of info... I can't use Aura yet. Which means I am stuck at my level right now, and there is not really anything I can do about it. 'Think Gin, think!' I said to myself trying to come up with a way to use this time as baby productive. 

If I was training to become a mage then I'd train my magic and spells right now, but that's not useful to me as I am right now. I can't use magic, and although Aura is the remnant of magic it's not as strong. Well that I have it locked so there's no point in worrying about aura right now. 

I have to think of a way to train while in this state. Anything, literally anything will do! I've read enough fics to know what's gonna happen. I have to start planning for Salem, for Ozpin for everything right now... But that's not going to be easy at all. 

A lot of things aren't disclosed in the series. Lot's of details are left out, one good example is when Summer dies... We know it's when Ruby was young, but we don't know when exactly. I also don't know when it's normal to start training in this world, or when aura is usually unlocked. 

'Shit' I cursed in my head trying to find ways to train. I can't use [ID-Create] or escape because I have no aura, I can't move my limbs too well right now. The only thing to do would be to check the system out. 

'God said I could watch anime and read manga through the system' I thought of a solution to my boredom until I remembered one tiny detail I was forgetting. I may be in RWBY, but I have a different kind of energy all together!

Cosmo! 

'I am so dumb' I thought sighing internally. 'Now that I know what I can train with. Let's set a goal' I thought smirking

'I'll train with my cosmo right now and then try to get the seventh sense later on!' I exclaimed internally, very exited for the aspect. The seventh sense is considered the power of miracles. To be able to move at the speed of light or remove all the energy of a particle getting it closer to absolute zero. 

'I don't know how much time it'll take to get the seventh sense though. It's said to be extremely rare' I thought. 

'Well Tenma is 15 years old and he got it easily, but that's because he's a demi-god, and Seiya had the ultimate power of plot armour in the fight with the golden saints.' I recalled sighing. 'All I can do is wait and train with my cosmo.' I recalled. 

'The eighth sense is said to be similar, and you have to somehow mantain your feelings and your senses even after death. Shaka is shown doing this while meditating. Although I have no idea what it's relation to the seventh sense is.'  I thought internally sighing. 

'Man this sucks' I thought trying to figure out a way to train with my cosmo. 'How did Tenma train with Dohko?' I tried remembering as I closed my eyes. 'Right, focus it on one part of my body' I remembered as I tried focusing on my right hand.