Ch. 15 |Sweat, and blood lots of Blood

[Anything GAMER related]

================================================================================================================================================================

Third POV:

Hades' patience was beginning to get shorter and shorter each second. Damn it! how much time did it take to locate one Divine-Human and a Gold Saint? They should be easy to locate! But not he nor his Specters could find Gin at all, it was like he was gone from existence, as if he stopped existing. 

He was most definitely in a barrier made by Athena, the problem was where it was. Seeing as he could be literally anywhere in the world it would take a while to locate him, Hades was lucky his more specters ran faster than the speed of light, or else it would take decades to find the second pegasus, while now it would only take a month, or it should take a month, however it's been almost two already and they hadn't found him yet. 

He was worried they would arrive too late and the pegasus would've awakened his seventh sense, or something more dangerous, something much more dangerous, he was afraid he would awaken his ninth sense. The human who managed to awaken the eighth sense before the seventh is not to be underestimated. 

Painting in his white cloud canvas of death the god closed his eyes and sighed. He had been ignoring Pandora's constant ranting about Athena, she had been insistent on a full-blown war against the sanctuary. But he couldn't do that, he needed time, he needed to finish the lost canvas. He even told his specters to not attack Athena's temple directly. He wanted to see his previous sister once again with his big brother figure, but alas, it was either saving humanity or seeing his fake family and Hades would always choose the humans. 

"Lord Hades! I beg you to kill all the Gold Saints! They took Gin away from me!" She whined tiering the Lord of the Underworld, having to deal with the constant complaining of a woman was tiering and annoying, specially if said woman wanted to see her new little brother figure, it was like her maternal instincts had been awakened to a new degree and she wanted to keep the boy.

Hades wouldn't hide it, the boy intrigued him. A saint candidate which had no blood in his hands and a clean and pure soul? It was amusing, he wondered what would've happened had he reincarnated in the boy rather than Tenma's brother. Such thoughts stopped as he thought of the happy times he had with his two surrogate brother and sister. 

Perhaps it wasn't that bad at all, he did rather enjoy drawing with both Sasha and Tenma. But those times were over, he wasn't the boy he was before, he was now a god. Someone with absolute power over the world.

====>(^)<====

Sasha was worried. She hadn't heard back from either Dōko nor Gin for a little under two months and it was stressing her to no end.

She had agreed to create small charms and seals for the libra saint so he could hide their cosmo as they trained in China. She even allowed him to take Gin away. The moment she heard Tenma came back with a way to seal the specters' souls when they died she was both happy and angry. How dare he worry her like that! She pouted and made sure to welcome him back, but he wouldn't even pay attention to her.

Where is Gin? Was his first question. She made sure to give him the specifics, however he didn't seem to like the arrangements, she understood being two years away from his little brother figure is hard, especially when his mentor Dōko was him, he must feel lonely. Is what she thought, however this couldn't be further from the truth.

Tenma had made a grave with the inscribing "Gin Rose, a good friend and hard worker, died for working too hard." He would come back from his own training and visit the grave. He wasn't alive at this point, he couldn't be.