Ch.13 | Training in Rozan

[Anything Gamer related!]

================================================================================================================================================================

Gin's POV:

"What were you thinking?!" Dōko asked as I walked towards him through the Pisces house. He had his arms crossed and a look of anger on his face. 

"What?" I asked as I stepped out of the garden of poisonous roses and stared at the gold saint which face palmed. 

"You're gonna kill me Gin, you are gonna kill my heart before I reach twenty" He said making me stop on my way to him and stare at him. "T-TWENTY?!" I asked surprised as he looked at me. 

"Yea, how old did you think I was?" He asked making me stare at the ground and touch my two index fingers together.

"It's just that you have this aura of Wisdom and knowing around you..." I gave an excuse making him nod.

"So I thought you were at least thirty or so" I said making him laugh at my statement. 

"PFFFFFT AHAHAHAHAHAHA" He laughed as we walked, wiping a tear out of his eye he and panting from laughing too much he looked at me. 

"Ahhh" He sighed and then patted my head. "Just don't say that to a Lady Gin." He said making me nod and take his oh wise advice.

"Alright Gin we're here. Just don't take too much of her time, she is trying to create a powerful barrier after all" He said as I walked towards the outside of Sasha's temple.

I arrived to where Athena was, outside her temple putting up a barrier around all of the sanctuary and the towns around it. 

She looked at me and widened her eyes. "G-Gin?" She asked as I walked towards her and saw the sweat on her forehead. She looked pale and tired. I put my hand on her leg which is where I reached right now and gave her my cosmo. 

She widened her eyes as she received more and more cosmo, thankfully the connection I made with her while sending her cosmo protected my body from using my cosmo since there was a chance it would blow up. A chance it could BLOW UP! LIKE A BALOON!

[-25,000,031 Cp] 

I concentrated as I gave her my cosmo so she could keep the barrier without much stress. I did so until I had little to no cosmo.

[-24,990,999 Cp!]

I started panting as I took my hand off her leg and stopped the flow of Cosmo. She stared at me with wide-eyes and smiled kindly my way. 

"Thank you Gin" She said with her big kind smile before I nodded.

"I was so worried when Dōko told me what Asmita did to you." She said making me nod. 

"It's fine Asmita-Sensei isn't the type to do something like that to me for no reason." I said making her sigh and nod before she pouted.

"It still isn't right!" She said and now it was my turn to sigh.

I shrugged and backed up a little. "I need to go see sensei, I know he knows that I came back, but I have to tell him anyways" I said making Athena nod as she went back to making the barrier. 

I walked down the zodiac houses to arrive at Virgo, I passed Pisces again and had a small chat with Albafica before leaving through his giant rose garden. Talking to Albafica was nice, he was extremely socially awkward. Like really, REALLY socially awkward, which although sad due to his background was still funny.