Ch.9 | Cosmo Tutorial

[Anything Gamer related!]

================================================================================================================================================================

Gin's POV:

[Skill [Connection Pegasus] has grown to level 2!]

[Due to a higher connection to one of your protection constellations +500 Cp ]

My alarm sounded which meant that it was time to get out of my dungeon and go to lunch, so I looked at my thief outfit and sighed.

'Is there a way to keep this on without rising suspicion?' I asked as a screen appeared in-front of me.

[User is able to hide his equipment and show only what he is wearing without it]

[Would user like to hide his equipment?]

[Y/N]

Pressing yes I saw the thief clothing just turn invisible keeping only blue outlines which slowly faded, the only thing left in my equipped items was my pegasus neckless which hung on my neck.

I got out of my dungeon and got another notification from the system.

[Skill [ID Escape] has grown to level 21]

I sat on my bed and then looked at my scroll. In it was a message group. Or a group between people where we can chat through messages, I had three groups so far. Family, Friends and sisters. 

I couldn't help noticing I had over one hundred thirty messages. 

'Jeez, it's only been two hours' I thought looking at my scroll as I picked it up and started checking through the messages. Most of them were from mom although some were also from Yang and Ruby. 

I read trough all and answered all of them too. Most were asking how I was right now, wether they had done something weird to me, to which I explained the situation. No one complained so I think it's ok. 

Well after today's fiasco I don't think I'll be doing cosmo training outside dungeons anymore. 

I walked towards the door and opened it. Walking to where Winter had told me I saw people look at me weirdly. What was I wearing? 

I was wearing a red shirt with a dark blue jacket along with black pants and red/white sneakers. Nothing unusual. 

'Whatcha looking at, honestly?' I asked as I arrived at the door of the cafeteria. Opening the doors I walked towards the person behind the cash machine and got their attention. 

They looked at me and rose an eyebrow. "Are you lost?" She asked making me shake my head. "No, I'm Gin." I said sarcastically as the cashier sighed. 

"I'm kidding, I'm not lost, I wanna eat." I said slightly hungry. The person behind the cash stared at me before widening her eyes. 

"You're the one operative Schnee talked about." He said making me shrug and nod, not knowing what she had told about me wasn't exactly one of my concerns.

She nodded and then asked what I wanted to eat.

I looked at the menu and selected a few things to eat, killing all those skeletons made me quite hungry.

The man took everything I asked for and placed it on a tray. I looked at the tray slightly surprised for the amount of food I had ordered, the tray had a huge amount of food creating a small tower of food which was definitely too heavy for me to carry.