Author Note - Info

Well hello everyone and welcome to a new journey of twists, turns and the odd cliffhanger :)

The main character of this book is Donna Holden nee George. This story is hers as a stand alone spinoff that includes a character in Pawned Virtue which is book 4 of The Price Brothers Stories. Jones is Seth in this story... aka his name is Seth Jones.

You don't need to read PV although there will be the odd reference to PV events.

The main basis of this story is one womans ability to get past the pain of having a lying, cheating S.O.B of a husband who doesn't remember any of it.

This story will contain mature content and strong language where required to bring the story to life.

The winner at the end of this book will be Donna. Her decisions will be hers and hers alone.... as they should be. I hope that I can do her character justice because being cheated on sucks in the worst possible way... just ask my ex bestfriend and her now husband!

Once again I'll have moments where it's my own feelings being told and if in that it helps others to know that they're not alone then I'd say my job is done :)

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AND ADULT LANGUAGE.

© COPYRIGHT 2015

All rights reserved.