Ch 13

Not edited. Lots of swearing. Short and to the point.

Seth's jaw was rigid, the pulse at his temple visable. His hands clenched around the edge of the photo he was holding as a raging anger filled him. Someone was going to feel a hell of a lot of fúcking pain!

That fúcking ársehole! How fúcking dare he chase after his girl and then do this? This fúcking photo proves the príck doesn't care for family fûcking loyalties!

ÃRSEHOLE!

He slammed a fist into the door he'd just closed and felt no pain as the wood split open. He repeated it again and again.

FÚCKING ARSEHOLE!

Her wedding day?! Well thst seriously fúcking takes the fúcking cake! Fúck him! Fúck her!

His hand had started to throb, but as he looked at the photo again his rage increased. He felt like that teenage boy who was found by Marcus Porter all over again.

That fúcking príck took away fûcking years of him keeping control of himself.

NO MORE!

He kicked his coffee table across the room amd grabbed hold of the directors chair he picked up on a road side kerb and hurtled it across the room. His lounge went over and he pushed it into the wall with no comprehension of ths weight it held.

He looked down at the photo and swore they would pay. He'd take her for himself and leave him to his filthy scrag. The two obviously deserved one another!

HOW FÚCKING DARE THEY?

He went wild because the girl he was in love with loved another man, his cousin, and nearly didn't make it through. Fûck the Holden family! All of them!

Fúck them all!

The look on Donna's face as she showed him the photos was just... no and fúcking no! He never wanted to see that look on her face again. It cut him. Fúcking sliced him to see her so fúcking hurt.

He fûcking did this! She'd been so fúcking unbelievably strong through this past year and then... this! How the fúck she didn't break sooner he'd never know but seeing her pain made him want to rip walls apart.

By the time he'd left she was settled again. Woman is a mass of strength. She refused to let this define her. He couldn't help but be damn fûcking proud of her. He saw the doubt in her eyes at times but he knew. He fúcking knew that she was a fighter. A survivor.

He roared as he three the photo on the floor and complete destroyed the room. Furniture broken, pictures off the wall, glass everywhere. He didn't stop. He was that teen again.

Again he thought of how he walked away. How he gave his loyalty to family. How much he fúcking loved her enough to give her up because he thought she was happy.

Family first.

He laughed darkly as he lent against the wall. Fúcking family! His aunt and uncle lived in a fúcking dream world when it came to their son. He got what he wanted when he wanted it and this was just another example of how the ársehole didn't give a fúck of who he hurt to get it.

FÛCK!

He would have sworn that Trey loved Donna by the way he made her his princess. She was a queen in everything. The times he actually saw Trey step back and put Donna first astounded him. He'd thought his cousin was growing up. He was wrong and Donna paid for his belief.

His head hurt as he grabbed it with his elbows resting on his knees. His breath ragged as he forced his body to calm down. His thoughts gradually coming back to the sensible way he'd been thinking for years. Trey didn't deserve for him to go overboard and lose it anymore.

Family loyalty meant everything to him but he couldn't force himself to think of Trey that way.

His eyes scanned the room and he cringed and berated himself for letting go like he had. A slow movement had him standing and deciding where to start. He cried out as he bumped his hand, it throbbed and there was a good possibility he may have broken a bone or two if he judged by the swelling.

The clean up would have to wait. He needed to see a doctor, have an xray maybe... and decide if he wanted to see Trey while he was at the hospital.

His last thoughts as he walked out the door with his keys in his good hand was how thankful no one saw him like this... and how he'd explain it to Donna the next time he saw her.