5

School

Today I was going to school. I already miss my new friends. I was by my locker putting mine and KJ stuff away.

Oh, KJ is fine, he got sick because he ate something he wasn't supposed to do.

I meet Jonghyun in my first 3 classes which are math, english and earth science.

I sat down by my locker and ate my morning snacks. KJ was next to me and he had his head on my thigh.

"Oh my god, Kookie" I heard someone called my name. I look around and saw Hobi. I got up and hug him. "Hi Hobi" I said. "Hi Kookie, hi KJ".

"My child!" Jin wrap his arms around me. I saw the other. "You guys go here?" I ask. "Yeah we do" Jimin said. "How come I never see you guys" I ask. "Well there a lots of people here" Taehyung said. "So this is KJ" Yoongi ask. "Yes this is him" I said.

"Koo, what is your is first class?" Namjoon ask. "Um math, I don't like that class" I frown. "I have that class, if you want bub I can help you, I have an IQ of 148" Namjoon. "Woah" I was amazed. "He is really smart but he always break things" Jin said. "I as long have that class too do does Jimin" Yoongi said. "Yay!" I was happy.

The bell rang. I say goodbye to Taehyung, Hobi, and Jin. I walk with Jimin, Namjoon and Yoongi. Namjoon held my hand.

I saw Jonghyun. "Jonghyun!" I got his attention. "Morning Koo, oh hello" Jonghyun was shocked to see them. "They have class with me!" I told him. "That's great bun" Jonghyun said. "Is it okay if I sit with them?' I ask. "Yes you can" Jonghyun said and I was happy.

I saw Jonghyun talking to Namjoon. "Guess what bub" Namjoon came back. "What Joonie?" I ask. "Jonghyun say that we help and watch you" Namjoon said. "So that mean he not staying here?" I ask. "Yes unless you want to him, our feelings won't be hurts" Namjoon said. "No! I mean I want to be with you guys" I said.

Class started.

The teacher wrote what we have to do on the board. I wrote the the equities we have to do. (Did I spell it right?)

The teacher told us how we do it. I got two problems done but I needed help with other two.

"Joonie I need help" I ask him. "But I wait till you're done" I said. "Actually I'm done, which ones do you need help with?" Namjoon ask. "These two" I pointed.

He help me and I understand way much better then the teacher. Don't tell the teacher.

By the end of class I was finish with all of Namjoon helps. We got up to turn them in. Then we walk out.

"Thank you Joonie" I hug him. "Anything, and if you need help with anything, here my number I don't know if you have a phone or not but here" Namjoon said. "I do, I just don't use it much because I don't have friends but now I do" I said. "Hey let's add him to the group chat!" Jimin said. "Yea!" Yoongi said.

I hand my phone to Namjoon. And he type in it.

Bangtan Boys

Joonie: Everyone I added Jungkook

Jinnie: Hi my child, it's Jinnie here

Minnie: it is Jimin here

TaeTae: Taehyung is here Koo

Yoonie: Your kitty is here

Hobi: your hope is here

Kookie: hi guys🤗

I got off of my phone. "What is your next class kook?" Jimin ask. "English" I answer. "Oh all of us have that class" Namjoon said. "Yay" I held on Namjoon hand with KJ with me.

We got to the class. I saw Jinnie and Hobi. "Jinnie" he turn around and hug me. "How are you, kookie" Jin ask. "I'm doing okay!" I smile. "Are you going to sit with us, love?" Hobi ask. "Yes I am" I took a seat between Hobi and Jin since I already sat next to Namjoon. Namjoon sat next to Jin. Taehyung sat next to Jimin. Yoongi was next to Hoseok.

We pay attention when the teacher came. We had to do an English writing.

All the sudden, I felt myself getting sick. KJ noticed. I always get sick easily. I felt myself fall.

Next thing I know, I woke up in nurse office and on the bed. I see Jonghyun and my friends.

"What happened?" I ask. "You passed out in class, you have a fever" Jin said putting his hand on my forehead. "He is still warm" Jin said.

KJ was by my side. "I go get the nurse" Jonghyun got up. "It's hurts" I whined. "What's hurts love?" Namjoon ask. "Here and here" I pointed my stomach and throat. "Yoon go get that trash bag in case" Jin pointed.

The nurse came in. She gave me medicine to take and I was told to go home so Jonghyun did.

"Hey guys, this weekend do you think you guys can watch Kookie. Taemin and I want a date and we haven't for a while?" Jonghyun ask. "Yes we would love too" Hoseok said. "Really!?" I ask. "Yes, we will take care of you till your better" Jimin said.

(It's Friday)

"Okay let's get you home" Jonghyun pick me up and he held KJ. "My backpack!" I yelled. "Here you go" Taehyung hand him.

Jonghyun carry me to the car. As we got home. He carry me to my bed. He help me get change into PJ and I got into bed. KJ hope on my bed. Jonghyun pull my cover over me. He turn the tv on and I watch some cartoons soon I fell asleep.

Tbc

🔋100% 😃
🔋90% 😆
🔋80% 😁
🔋70% 😏
🔋60% 😅
🔋50% 😬
🔋40% 😐
🔋30% 😥
🔋20% 😧
🔋10 % 😫
🔋3% 😱🔌🏃💨💨
What is you percent? Mine is 100.

🏻-HUMAN
🏼-HUMAN
🏽-HUMAN
🏾-HUMAN
🏿-HUMAN
🏳️‍🌈-HUMAN
🍊-LOST THE ELECTION