21

New house

Today we got a new house. The old one was small and we got an mansion house. There was a pool on the roof so cool.

We are still sharing a bed together and a room but we will have a room where we can do our own stuff.

The house was two floor stories. On the first floor is the living room, kitchen, an library room, a bathroom in the living room, and a guest room.

The second floor is where our rooms will be and also the stair to get on top of the roof.

We got to the door and Jin open it. I immediately ran to our new couch and it felt soft. "Be careful baby" I heard Yoongi yelled.

We have everything in the house. We just have our personal stuff. After we put our stuff away we chill in the living room.

"Joonie! Joonie! Can we go swimming?!" I ask him jumging on his lap. "Mm I'm not sure" Namjoon ask. "Do you guys want to?" Namjoon ask the other. "Yes let's go, we deserve to rest" Jin said.

"Alright let's get ready!" Namjoon yelled. I decided to wear a binki. This will be the first time that Jimin and Taehyung will see me.

I grab the purple one that Yoongi brought me. I put a towel over me. I'm still self-conscious about myself. We walk to the pool. It wide and long.

Everyone got in. I sat on the long chair. Thinking if I should go or not. "Baby are you coming in?" Jimin ask. "Um I don't know" I look down. I saw Hobi getting out. "If you are still feeling that way you shouldn't. You are beautiful just the way you are, we love you so much" Hobi kiss me. I got up and took my towel off. Jimin are Taehyung drop their jaws as they saw me.

"Damn so beautiful" I heard Jimin said. I got in the water. It felt really nice. "Guys I got some pool toys!" My eyes shine when I saw a gold swan floating. "I want to use that one!" I pointed for Yoongi to see. He gave it to me. Jin help me to get on it.

"Joonie can I ride your back?" I ask. "Yes baby you can" he turn his back around and I hope on. "I could enjoy this view right here" I heard Jimin said. "Yah" Jin hit the back of his head. My bottom were stuck and my butt cheeks were showing and Jin help me.

"Baby remember, if you like anything we are doing or you feel uncomfortable don't be afraid to ask and we will take a step back" Hobi told me. "I know but I'm never uncomfortable with you guys" I told him.

"Ooh! ooh! Let's race? One person on the other person back?" I ask. "Yes let's get it" Taehyung yelled. I was still on Namjoon. It was me on top on Namjoon back vs Taehyung who was on top of Yoongi back.

"Ready set go!" Hobi scream. Namjoon walked very fastest then the other. "Yes we won!" I kiss Namjoon cheek. "No fair! Yoongi was to short for the deep" Yoongi immediately slap him in the back of his head. "Ow!" I jump off and kiss his Yoongi. "Meanie!" I stick my tongue out to Taehyung. "Oh you I'm going to get you" he yelled. I giggle and swim away.

(I may have forgotten that Jungkook use sign language but let just said that that boys are taking loud enough for him to hear and there is less noisy)

I giggle more as Taehyung got me. I was put on his lap as he sat on the pool step.

Suddenly he kiss me and it got heated. "Mm let's join them" Yoongi smirked. Somehow we got to the pool bed. Jimin was ducking my mouth now. I felt kisses all over my my chest and shoulder. I felt good but I'm still not ready to be this far.

"R-red" I call out the stop color. "Are you okay baby?" Namjoon ask. "Yeah it just I'm not ready to be this far" I told them. "Okay, what should we do now?" Jin ask. "Bath?" I ask.

The bathroom in our room is huge. There was a bath that could fit at least 10 people in. There is shower back it have three shower heads. And there is two toilets.

I see Jin and Namjoon naked before when I'm little, they get in the bath with me.

"Remember kook, we are all guys" I nodded at Him in. We all got undressed. Jin put bubbles in it.

"Bubbles!" I pick them up and place them on Taehyung face. "Tae have a bubble beard" I got everyone to laugh. I immediately slip.

(Name for boys that Jungkook called. Jin-Appa [I decided to change it], Namjoon-Daddy, Yoongi-Kitty, Hobi is just Hobi or Seokie, Jimin-Papa and Taehyung-Dada)-Just a reminder for me

Jin pov

"Appa!" Jungkook went on my lap. I hope he move a lot or else I will have a problem. "Hi baby" I boo his nose.

After some time, it was time to be done. Everyone got out. I got Jungkook out. It seem like he slip more into baby space. Just in case I put a diaper on him then PJ set on.

I gave him to Yoongi who was taking a nap. Namjoon was going to read, Hobi was going to unpack the other stuff. Jimin and Taehyung went grocery shopping.

Tbc

Did you get your clothes on sale? 🧚‍♀️✨ because at my house they'll be 100% off ✨💅🧚‍♀️