10

(This got me inspired by a movie called Final Destination 2, have you see all of them because I watch them all)

Bus crash.

Today is different because some students and only four teachers, we all went on a trip to water park.

I couldn't wait because my boyfriends were going too. It been almost a week for us dating. One thing I bit scared is my body and also getting lost. I plan to wear a long shirt over me so they only see my legs. That because I wear a binkni but I didn't bring it so I feel bit uncomfortable. Although I did bring some girls clothes. I love to wear girl clothes and boys clothes.

Unfortunately KJ can't go because it a water park and he doesn't like water. And Taemin want me to try to do a day or more without him. I'm always with him every second, minutes, and hours.

I just finished putting my pants on and now I was waiting for the bus. Jin said I will see them in the bus.

I saw the bus pull us at my house. Jonghyun walk me to bus and told on of teacher about me since non of my teachera were there.

"Bye Jonghyun" I hug him. "Bye bun, if you need one of us, Jin got you. We will see you in two days" Jonghyun hug.

I saw Jin by the door. "Hi baby" Jin hug me. "Hi Jinnie" I walk in the very back because the where they were.

I wanted to sit next to the window and also by Jinnie because I know for fact I will have anxiety/panic attacks.

It went me, Jin, Taehyung, Jimin, Hobi, Yoongi and then Namjoon.

"I can't even see in front of me, the seat is too tall" I pouted. "I hate being short". "Don't worry about the front, you always look in the window. Here I open it up baby" Taehyung said.

I wish I can grow a bit more. "Thank you TaeTae" I said.

I started think what could happen at the water park, like getting lost or getting hurt or worse the bus left me.

I didn't notice that I was breathing heavy. I grab Jin hand. "Shh baby, follow my breathing" Jin look at me as I did it with him.

I felt better. "Do you want to talk about it?" Jin ask. I told him what I was thinking. "Aww baby, just stay with us, k?" Jin said. "Okay" I lead on Jin shoulder and took a little cat nap.

Jin started waking me up. Look like we're here. "Okay everyone, you will sign up here and I show you where you're staying" the teacher said.

I was lucky that Namjoon already ask them if we could stay with each other and the teacher let us.

"Let me carry you stuff" Namjoon said. I let him but I only carry my bunny bag. We got to our room. It was big. I lay down on the big bed. "There is only one bed" Hobi said. "That's okay, we can have three or four share this bed. Two of is can sleep on the couch and we can call in a roll way bed" Jin explain.

"Kook can choose where he want to sleep first" Yoongi said. "I choose bed and also I can't sleep without something hugging and KJ isnt here" I said. "Don't worry I sleep with you because I also need something to sleep with as well" Taehyung said.

So it was me, Taehyung, Jin and Namjoon on the bed. Yoongi got the roll way bed. Jimin and Hobi are on the couch.

Now we can have fun. "Okay everyone get ready!" Jin told us. That when I didn't want to. "Kookie are you okay?" Jimin ask me. "Yea I am" I smile.

Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and Hobi were dress in their swim shorts but had swim shirt on, expect for Jin.

"Come on baby I'll help you" Jin grab hand to the bathroom. "Wait Jinnie" I told him everything. "Oh baby, you could have bring it. We would made sure that no judge you" Jin hug me.

I got change into my swim shorts and Jin gave me his shirt instead of mine.

I held on Jin hand and Namjoon hand as we walk to the water park. "Woah" there was so many rides. "Okay, a rule, stay with Jungkook" Jin said and everyone agree.

We gone to lots of rides and it was so fun. But we have to go back to the hotel room because it was getting dark.

"Who will shower first?" Jimin said. "Namjoon, Yoongi and Hobi you guys go first then Taehyung and Jimin. Then us" Jin said knowing I want him to clean me.

The three got his stuff and head to the shower. I end up falling in little space. "Kookie what do you want to wear for pj?" Jin ask. "Hoodie" I said in a child voice. "Aww did you slip baby?" Jin ask and I crawl onto his lap.

"Taehyung get him one of my hoodie and some short from his" Jin said. Jin held me. I put my head on his shoulder and suck his neck. "Jimin grab his paci" Jin said. "Oh baby, you let a hickey on my neck. But don't worry I'm not mad love" Jin peck my forehead and place the paci in my mouth. Taehyung came back with my pj.

The three boys were done and now Taehyung and Jimin turn. "Joonie hold kook for a bit, I need to grab my pj" Jin ask. "Here, hi baby" I snuggle in his chest. He didn't have a shirt on so I'm guessing he sleeping with no shirt on.

Jin came back and he held me till Jimin and Taehyung were finally done. We got to the bathroom. He undress me then him. We got into the shower that was in the tub. He place me the tub.

"Okay baby, I'm cleaning you first" he started cleaning my body then my hair. Then he did himself. We got dried off. He got me dress then him.

Everyone got ready for bed and everyone kiss me goodnight.

After the two days.

The last two was fun because I got to be with them. They gave me lots if kisses and cuddles. Also not make out yet, Jin say so.

We were on the bus, leaving. We were at same sitting area. Everything was fine that isn't till a car went out of control.

Everyone was screaming, Jin held me. We went in circle till trip over. Everything went black.

Jin pov

I heard lots of people coughing and crying for help. The bus trip on Jungkook side. The other were mildly hurts but when I look at Jungkook. It was heartbreaking.

He got glass in corner of his left eye. Few cuts on his face. I check his pluse. He was still breathing. I saw help helping us.

Firefighters were helping us. Namjoon wasn't hurt that much so he went with Jungkook.

Jungkook pov.

I goan as I woke up. My head was hurting a lot. I saw Namjoon. "Joonie" I whimper. "Oh baby you're awake. How do you feel?" He ask. "My head hurts a lot" I frown. "I go get the doctor, baby I be back" Namjoon went out.

Few seconds went pass and they came back. The lady gave me pills to take. Namjoon told me the other were okay and no die in the accident.

I got to go home soon. Jonghyun and Taemin were glad that I was okay and my boyfriends too.

We got two weeks off. I got to spend my time with him.

Tbc
Guess what I get to bring my service/hearing dog to school now.

𝓣𝓸 𝓶𝓮, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽.