8

(Thank you got 135 reads💜💜💜💜💜💜💜)

Bullies

I woke up feeling small today. I have to get ready for school. I wore a bunny top with overall. I put on white shoes on then put on my white bunny headband on.

"Aww so cute" Jonghyun cooed at me. "Let's me take a picture" I flash my bunny smile as Taemin took the picture. "Let's go!" I drag Jonghyun hand to the car.

We drove to school. We both got out, I didn't wait for Jonghyun and he doesn't mind because he glad I made friends.

I go to my locker because that where we meet. "Hobi!" I yelled because he was the first one I saw. "Kookie! Oh my god you look so cute" Hobi cooed. "I dress like this because I'm feeling small" I explain. "Aww, if you do we will take care of you" Hobi hug me.

I got here early because they boys get here early so they can eat breakfast.

"Can Kookie sit with you Jinnie?" I ask. "Of course bun" Jin patted the seat. "Here baby, I make your favorite like I promise you" Yoongi said. "Thank you Yoonie".

Over when I stay at their house. Yoongi made a promise with me that he will make a beef soup for me.

He help me get it out and I started to eat. While eating I felt juice on my chin. "Look at me" Namjoon said. And he wipe my chin.

"Sorry" I look down. "It is okay baby" Namjoon said.

The bell had rang. We all went to out first class.

Time skip to lunch.

I sitting all alone. Waiting for the boys. I grab my bunny lunch box out of my backpack. I started to eat my baby carrots that Taemin pack me.

Suddenly I felt cold water on me. It was Johnny. "Aww you going to cried now big baby" Johnny kept on pouring on me. "Sto-ow it" I slip. "What was that?" He ask. "Stow it" I cried out. "Can't understand you bit-" he was punch by Yoongi.

I was pull in Jimin and Taehyung arms calming me down. Namjoon was trying to keep Yoongi from killing him.

Soon we got away before the principal got here but Namjoon stay behind to tell him what happened.

"Are you okay baby?" Jin ask. "Just cold" I whimper and sneeze loud. "Oh god I think he might be getting a cold now" Hoseok said. "Let's take him to the nurse" Jimin said.

Jin carried me to the nurse office and he felt me shaking. "Here" Taehyung place his jacket over me.

I place on the bed. "Oh my goodness. Who did this to you Kookie?" The nurse said. "It was Johnny". " I swear I will kicked him out" the nurse said.

"Okay Jungkook, I just called Jonghyun and he is busy with work and so is Taemin. Do you have anyone to stay with?" The nurse ask. "I take him home, I'm already ahead of school" Namjoon said. "Okay, here your clothes and the bathroom are there. You can return them when you done with them" the nurse said.

"Can chu help Kookie, Jinnie?" I ask Jinnie. "Yes baby, come here" I walk to him and pick me up. We went to the bathroom.

He took my overall off and put the sweat pants on then he took my shirt off. He put them in the other bag so Namjoon can wash them then he put the sweat shirt on.

We walk out. "Ok kookie, I got your stuff and I already sign you and I out" Namjoon said. "Bye bye" I wave to them. "Bye baby" Jimin kiss my hand. "We will see you later" Taehyung said. "Does your hand hurt?" I ask Yoongi. "No baby it's doesn't" he said. "Thank you for protecting me" I smile. "I will anything for you bunny" he show his gummy smile.

Namjoon and I had to walk because one he can't drive yet and two Jin only brought his.

"Upies?" I ask looking up. "Of course baby" Namjoon place the backpack on his left shoulder and pick me up. Also don't worry my backpack is light.

I felt my stomach growl. "I felt your stomach growling, we both didn't eat lunch. Do you want to stop somewhere?" He ask. "Yes please" I said.

We stop at a burger place. We share a big burger together. "My mouth is too small" I pout. "Here" he cut it into smaller pieces. "Open wide" I did and he fed me. "Mm so good" I said. "Try the fries, they are really good" Namjoon said. He hand me one in my mouth. "Mm they're good" I said grabbing more.

Soon we're done. "Thank you Joonie" I hug him. "Anything for my bunny" Namjoon kiss the top of my head.

We made it home. Namjoon help take a warm bath and then I got dress in Namjoon clothes which was big on me.

"Ok, Kookie your clothes are dry now" he hand them to me. "Thank you Joonie, can I dress in them?" I ask. "Of course, just put the clothes in the dirty bucket" He said.

I got change and came back to Joonie who was in the living room. "Hey Kookie, I just found out your birthday is on September 1st. My birthday is on September 12." Namjoon told me. "Really!?" I was shocked. "Yes, I need to ask if it okay if we do something with your birthday?" Namjoon ask. "Yes you guys can" I smile.

The door open and it was the boys. I started to sneeze more. "Sorry".

Jin feel my forehead. " he bit warm, I think it just a little cold and he will be better in no time" Jin said. "Here this might help" Hoseok held him a medicine. "Kookie I need you take this spoon full and it will make you better" Jin said.

I nodded and took it. I didn't like the taste. "Here I got your banana milk" Yoongi hand me and I drink it quickly to get the nasty taste away.

I end up staying with them which I didn't mind. We all got to sleep together again.

Tbc
Hope you like it.

Does Anyone want noodles
👁👄👁
\__🍜’\__/