6

Staying over at the Bangtan Boys house.

Today was the day I was staying at the Bangtan boys house. I was still sick but not that sick anymore and bit clingy hopefully I can get cuddles and maybe some kisses. But not on the lips. Jonghyun and Taemin sometimes kiss my forehead/cheeks/head/hands.

Taemin was with me. He knock on the door that Namjoon sent me the address on my phone. I had KJ with me. I found out that they all live together.

The door open and it was Taehyung. "Hi Kookie, let's take those" Taehyung grab my bags from Taemin. "Hi Tae!" I smile.

"This is all of Jungkooo stuff on this paper" Taemin gave him. "Ok thank you, how are you feeling?" Taehyung ask. "I'm feeling better but my throat still hurts and I don't have any fever" I told him. "That's good" Taehyung patted my head. "Well I guess I go now, behaved kook I see you tomorrow" Taemin hug me and left.

We went inside. "Follow me, you will be sharing a room with me and Jimin" Taehyung said. "Yay" I was happy.

"Jinnie!" I ran to him. "Hi baby, ready to have fun?" Jin ask. I clear my throat. "Yes I am" I said. "Oh does your throat hurts still?" Jin ask. "Yes it does but I don't have fever anymore" I told him. "That's good, I make you drink, it will help with your throat" Jin said.

I follow Jin into a big kitchen. He made the drink and I drank it whole. "So Jungkook, on the paper it say your a little?" Taehyung ask. "Yes I am, sometimes I always act younger because of my disabilities and that when I found myself little" I explain.

(Sorry I love little Kook)

"I brought my little stuff too" I said, showing the bag. "Oh Kook is here" Yoongi said. "Kitty!" I ran to him. "Hi baby" he hug me.

We all went to the living room. "Ok, do you want to watch a movie koo?" Jin ask. "Yes!" I hop onto Jin lap. "Can I slip?" I ask playing with my fingers. "Oh Koo you don't have ask, you can be little all you want but let us know" Jin said. "Tank yu" I hug him.

I pick a movie called Finding Dory. I already watch Finding Nemo.

"Baby, don't hold your breath" Namjoon told me. "Bwt thy holing thir brwt" I pointed the tv. "That's because they are fishes" Hoseok said. I made the face saying 'oh'.

"Koo, are you feeling hungry?" Yoongi ask. "Yew I wan nummies" I said rubbing my stomach. "Come with me" I tried to get down but ended falling. Look like I'm much younger. "Okie" I whimper. "Oh, I kiss the booboo away" Taehyung kiss my chin where I hurt it. "Tank yu Tae" I try standing but falling on my knees. "Here let's me get you" Yoongi pick me up. "You are very light, we need to put food in this stomach. Yoongi tickle my stomach as I giggles.

I started to cough. "Wait hyung his asthma" Jimin told him. "Oh shoot I'm sorry Koo, do you need your inhaler?" Yoongi ask and I nodded. Yoongi help me.

We got into the kitchen. He place me on the kitchen counter. I saw him grab something that look familiar. "Milkies!" My favorite milk aka banana milk. He went through my little stuff and got a sippy cup and pour it in. I happy drank it. I saw him grab some snacks.

We went back to the couch. Yoongi help me drink my banana milk. He place me on his lap and continue to watch the movie while Yoongi helping eat.

I felt myself sleepy.

Yoongi pov.

I felt little moves and noticed Jungkook fell asleep. "Guys" I whisper. They look at me. "Koo is asleep" I said. "Aww he so cute" Taehyung cooed at him. "Sleeping like a little bun" Hoseok said.

"Let him sleep here" I got up and place a blanket on him. "I will be making dinner, anyone want to help me?" Jin ask. "I will" I said. "Me too" Hobi said.

Jungkook pov

I started walking up, I yawn and rub my eyes. I woke up big. I look around but didn't see them. But I smell foods look like they are cooking.

I walk in and saw them. "Oh, did you sleep well Koo" Hobi ask me. "Yes I did, I woke up big" I told him. "That's good, we just finished making dinner come take a seat here" Jin help Jungkook up on the seat.

It was beef soup with rice and coke but I had orange juice. "It's smell good" I said. "Well I hope you like it because I made it" Jin said. "With our help" Yoongi said. "Is it okay one of you feed me please" I ask. "I will" Taehyung said.

Taehyung had me sit on his lap. He hand me one full spoon and it was so good. "What about you?" I ask. "Don't worry, I have my way" he said as he give himself a spoon full.

We got done with dinner and now cleaning up. "Can I help with the dishes?" I ask Jimin because he said it was his turn. "Of course" since I was bit short so he had me stand on a stool.

I was charged of drying them. That isn't till I drop a plate by accident. I got scared and try to catch it but it was too late and it crash. One of the pieces went on my foot and I cried in pain.

"Oh my god! Koo stay there" I saw KJ watching me. (I may have kinda forgot about him) I saw Jin coming towards me. Jin pick me up after he carefully got to me.

He sat me down on the couch. "I'm sorry about your plate" I frown. "It's okay love and besides you are more important then the plate. Plus we have more, now this will hurt a bit" he tried to get the glass off as I put my face into Jimin chest.

Jin got it out and now was cleaning it and putting a wrap around it. Hobi and Taehyung clean up the mess and Yoongi finished the dishes.

It was already night time and Jin said that we have to go bed. "Um Jinnie?" I called him. "Yes Koo" he look at me. "Can we sleep together?" I ask. "Of course we can" Jin said.

Jin told everyone and they were happy too. We got pillows and blankets. "Ok, Koo PJ time" Hoseok said. I still need help putting clothes on me. We got to the bathroom.

He lift my shirt off and put the bunny PJ shirt on then my pant. "Wait my diaper" I remind him. "Oh I go get it" I tend to wet myself so I wear diaper and it comfortable to wear them.

"It just me Koo, and we both guys" I was bit nervous and I told Hobi. Soon he did it. We went back to the living room where we all are saying.

I got between Jin and Namjoon. Where everyone was at is Yoongi, Hobi Jin, me, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin.

"Goodnight" I said. "Goodnight baby" they all said.

Tbc
There you go
See you the next one.

1. I need to tell you a secret; look at 5.
2. The answer is.... look at 11.
3. Don't get mad, look at 15.
4. Calm down don't be mad, look at 13.
5. First look at 2.
6. Dont be that angry look at 12.
7. I just wanted to say I love you.
8. What I wanted to tell you is.. THE ANSWER IS ON 14.
9. Be patient look at 4.
10. This is the last time I am going to do this look at 7.
11. I hope you are not mad when I say this; look at 6.
12. Sorry look at 8.
13. Dont get mad, look at 10.
14. I dont know how to say this but look at 3.
15. You must be really mad look at number 9......