20

First Make out?/Very Close now

I was always curious about making out. I saw some in movies when I with Jimin. We never gone that far only soft kisses and cuddles. Only time they saw me naked when I'm in little space.

I woke up with Yeontan and KJ licking me. "Okay doggies I'm up" I told them. I rub my eyes and got up. I did my usually morning routine which is taking a fast shower and make sure I'm clean. Then I look in our big closet. I don't know if I told you but we took Jin room since it bigger and got a huge long bed for us. Now we share it.

I put on this

(With black pants)

(With black pants)

"Aww our baby is so cute" I heard Hobi said as he look at me. "So cute baby" Jimin peck my lip. "You look so cute wearing my glasses" Namjoon said. Namjoon had collected them so I ask of I could wear some and he said yes.

"I'm hungry" I told them. "Good, Jinnie made breakfast and it your favorite" Yoongi said.

"Thank you Jinnie" I said as he kiss me. I ate with Yoongi and Jin. The rest was already done.

After we were done, we had to get our bag for school. "Yoonie I need help!" I yelled at him because I was getting frustrated. "Here you go" I kiss him as a thank you. We got in Jin car and drove to school.

At school.

We walk to my special class. I saw Taemin and Jonghyun.

"Taemin! Jonghyun!" I hug them because it been awhile. "Hi bun" Jonghyun patted his head. "We miss you a lot" Taemin told me. I got to my seat to place my stuff away. I told KJ to stay at the desk.

"So you guys been treating Jungkook like he deserves to be?" Jonghyun ask but he was being seriously. "Yes hyung we have, we love him so much" Namjoon spoke. "He's right Jonghyun, they treat me like their princess and I love them too" I told them.

The bell rings. They left and told me they will come here to get me and than walk to lunch.

I just drew all day because I'm caught with class which means I'm ahead. I listen to the special dvd that Yoongi made me. I love his voice.

I grab my snack for break and Jin pack me baby carrots. Nom. Nom. They were good and taste fresh.

The bell rings.

I saw Hobi, Jimin and Taehyung. "Where's the other" I ask. "They are coming, Yoongi had to use the bathroom. Jin is talking to a teacher and Namjoon is helping a student from the class with math" Hobi explain.

"Okie" we decided to go to our table. I sat on Hobi lap. They take turn for me to sit on their lap. Today was Hobi turn.

I heard the door open and it was Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon. I ran to them and hugged them but suddenly I was push down.

"Owwie" I whimper. I look up to see Lucy, Deena and Katie. "Leave them alone" Lucy yelled at me.

My butt hurts. "Oh baby" Jin help me and my butt was hurting. "It's hurt" I whisper to him. "What does?" He ask. "My butt" I told him. He massage my butt.

"What the hell did you push him for!" Yoongi yelled. "He doesn't deserve you guys especially you three" he pointed at Yoongi, Hobi and Namjoon.

"Gross" Namjoon gagged. "First of all, go to hell all of you, second don't you dare say that because he does deserve us all of us" Hobi got in her face. "If you bother us again I won't hesitate to beat you and I'm not afraid to hit you" Yoongi warn them.

They left immediately. Yoongi bend down. "Are you okay baby bun?" Yoongi ask. I nodded and told him my butt only hurt.

After school. They told me they wanted to do something with me since that happened to me at lunch. I was told by Taehyung to go our bed and get in my comfort clothes.

We gotten very close. They came back. Taehyung and Jimin were carry snacks. They sat on the bed. Jin told me to to lay his lap. He started to massage it and felt good. After a couple minutes, I told him he can stop now.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Namjoon ask me. "Mm Fear street part 1, 2 and 3" I told them. "Okay everyone get comfortable" Namjoon said.

I sat between in the middle. In one sence, there was a two girls having make out.

I blush really hard. "Mm you like that don't you" I got scared from Jimin. I didn't know what to say. "Yah you making him more shy" Jin scold him.

I wish we can do that. "Oh crap" I said it out loud. "We can if you want" Yoongi said. I blush even more. I probably look like a tomato.

"Don't force him guys, I know we been dating awhile and you are so precious to us that we didn't want to go this far unless you were ready" Jin explain to me. Wow they really do love me. "Honestly I kinda do because of the movies that Jimin watch with me" I told them. Jin look at Jimin. "Sorry" Jimin said.

All the sudden, I was only on the bed. "Are you sure about this?" Hobi ask. I nodded. Namjoon lend down and kiss me. The kiss was strong and I love it.

He let go and I wanted more so I whined. "Don't worry baby five more" Namjoon peck my forehead. Jin lend down. "My beautiful baby" Jin said.

Time skip (just imagine the rest)

"How did you like it?" Taehyung ask since he was last. "Um amazing" I hid my head in the pillow. "Aww so cute, don't be shy love" Jimin said.

We spend the rest of the day in bed, watching movies and cuddles.

Tbc

The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs.