Chapter 12 (Part 1)

𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

- 𝖂𝖆𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 -

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕."

  The chatters of the superiors echo throughout the tent. Servias decides to join the meeting only to listen and to suggest some better strategies. Their planned rebellion is nearing, thus they needed to act quickly and back themselves up with everything they needed.

  Though they have this unwavering resolve in their hearts, they could never shake the fear of the fact that they will be battling a god whose power is unquestionably great, it could sweep them off his grounds with just a wave of his hand.

  Yet there was Servias whose guts did not churn before that very fact.

  "Dismissed," announces Lady Gunnhildr.

  The rest of the men decided to leave so they could tend to their businesses, whereas Servias and the Knight decide to stay. Lady Gunnhildr must have had little to no concern to her spectators when she displays herself slouching on her chair, heaving a quiet sigh to mask her distress.

The Knight sighs as well. "Still concerned about the lack of weapons?"

Lady Gunnhildr drifted her gaze to the Knight who decides to slouch himself on his chair. "Mhm, we lack the resources..."

  Servias briefly chuckles after she sips her tea, never losing her grace as she sat straight and still on her seat. "You must have forgotten the blessing I've bestowed upon you." She sips her tea once more, "all you need is fate, and it will strengthen your weapons more. Besides, another warmonger has come to aid you."

  The listeners could only blink at her as the both of them stare at each other in confusion. Their confused minds were answered when a hand tore open through the tent's entrance, revealing the familiar faces of the wisp and the nameless bard who has a cheeky expression.

  "We have returned! Ehe~" The nameless bard announces, and what follows behind him is the familiar huntress... and Allard, the Imunlaukr.

  The knight suddenly stood, almost speechless. "Your grace...?!"

  Lady Amos greeted with a smile. "Hello. I've come to participate..."

  Lady Gunnhildr is beyond surprised, seeing Decarabian's lover in flesh is a rare sight. "You... You stand against your lover?"

  Servias left the three nobles to chat about their decisions, as she nears Allard with a warm smile. "You've come to participate as well, Allard-dono?"

  Allard nodded at her, "yes, I have gathered my kinsmen as well."

"He actually did not even give a second thought about our recruitment, hearing your name was enough to convince him," the bard says, his cheeky grin never leaving his image.

"I see. I'm grateful to you for aiding us..." She gently pinched the fabric of his garment, carefully dragging him with her to the table. "Come, have some tea. You must be cold after your long journey."