Act II - Enlightenment

𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗖𝗧

- 𝕰𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 -

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧."

- 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐔𝐒 -

In the primeval times of the most ancient tales, the three high gods are chosen by the primordial ones. As they were the very first objects of creations, each one of them have served their very own purposes.

Pangu slit his wrists and throat, fresh blood drawing out from his system. The divine ichor trickles down his hands and body, giving way to the creation of all water forms such as the flowing rivers and the vast seas.

A divine offering, as what he has deemed his death, Purusha had his pieces and remains fashioned into all of the earliest living things, sprouting life forms and miracles such as the growing trees and the blooming flowers.

And the last of all, the brain of the giant Ymir serves as the white clouds that would blanket the skies, vast and full of wonder. Great offerings the forefathers of the world had sacrificed, so that the world would be hospitable for the earliest, savage mortals to live.

The undying cosmos soon became one with the boundless universe, as it embraces the world with the shining stars. Their sacrifices were not fated to be in vain, for the Primordial Creator will soon watch over their remains, and would retain their images for the rest of the flowing eternity, as the universe will set the order to keep everything in its usual state.

That would be the Heavenly Principles.

•••

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘵𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸
𝘚𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦.