1-Adventure-

Every Friday, you and your friend, F/N would always seize the day by going to any creepy, abandoned place and look for paranormal activities.

F/N loved adventure.

Today you guys were going to a haunted palace. Kinda like the one in Beauty and the Beast maybe??

A Dababy car pulled up in front of your house, "get in loser we're going shopping".

You slowly walked towards the convertible, "but...i thought we were going to the ha-"

"I KNOW. IT WAS A JOKE DUMBASS, " F/N yelled, unlocking the passenger's car door.

You sighed as you threw yourself into the seat, and then went on your phone, "do you think they'll be any people there?"

F/N shrugged, "Pshh, who knows? Are you planning on finding a date there or something?", they joked.

You made a disgusted face, "bruh no! Why would I-"

F/N cut you off, "-and we're here!"

You unbuckled your seatbelt and looked around, "...that was fast?"

F/N threw their arms in the air, "Hey! Its only a story! Author gets too lazy to put in more dialogue sometimes."

You glared at F/N, "SHUT IT. NO MORE"

F/N ran over to a tombstone, "Hey Y/N, does this dude fit well with my outfit?"

You snickered and swatted at F/N, "Pft, that was disrespectful. Let's just go into the place when you're ready"