6-Bond-

As you two were walking around, you've come to think that this whole relationship grew quickly since Taki and you built trust so fast. It was interesting.

You and Taki made it to and inside the palace/mansion and in that room.

You sat down on a random chair and Taki was staring at the paintings.

"So..." you started.

Taki spun in your direction and you two just stared at each other for another 12 seconds.

You held your arms like you were cold, "uh...are we having a moment? Or..."

Taki then closed her eyes like this

𝑊𝐴𝐼𝑇 𝑊𝐻𝑌 𝐼𝑆 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝑆𝑂 𝐶𝑈𝑇𝐸𝐸???, you thought, smiling back

Taki came towards you and bent over a little to match your level.

She got extremely close to your face, making your cheeks heat up again.

She paused then basically booped you gently with her own face.
(𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮, 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨)

You giggled, "what was that??"

Taki backed up and laughed (that one you see at the beginning of "Bazinga")

Along with chills, you smiled even more, not aware of how happy you looked.

After the moment, Taki started swaying again.

You soon felt your phone buzz from inside your pocket and pulled it out.

[ᴍᴏᴍ💕
Y/N? Where are you??]

You quickly stood up, startling Taki.

"Hey, uh-someone at my house is wondering where I am right now...so..i might have to go," you explained, leaning around.

Taki came over and looked over at your phone like a teacher checking on a student while they're working, "𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕠..".

You looked up at Taki who was still in that iconic pose of holding the chainsaw behind the back and slouching a bit. "Hmmm...do I just tell her where I am and its all cool?"

Taki simply stared at you.

You slowly got to texting and turn it off, "there, now what?"

Taki kept staring at you.

You stared back and just smiled.

Soon you decided to get a book and a bit after you started peacefully reading, you felt light nuzzling near your forehead.

You looked up to see Taki slightly backing up into her original spot.

You smiled, stood up, and pulled Taki into a hug. She made the sound of a Minecraft villager getting hit.

You looked up at her and smiled. She gave you a "Hide the pain Harold" expression in return.

You let go, taking a mental note.

𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦..𝑠𝑜 𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑔𝑠. 𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤.

Taki tilted her head towards you, still staring and not saying a word.

You stared back, "...you ok?"

(THIS IS WHERE I REALIZED THAT TAKI IS BIGENDER. FORGIVE ME)