3-Day out-

Next Friday.

You were on the couch, scrolling through your phone and got a text from F/N.

🤡
Hey Y/N, sorry i cant come this time. I have a doctor's appointment. Can u go explore for me? Thx

Y/N
Yea sure

You turned your phone off and first thing that came to mind was the palace...

..and Taki.

You put your phone in your pocket and headed to the palace.

~time skip~

You pushed open the doors and silently walked in.

You noticed that Taki was back in her picture frame. Maybe she's asleep.

You decide to get a random dusty book, grab a seat, and read.

After around 25 minutes, you start to think that coming here was a waste of time and that she won't become active.

As you stand up to leave, there's a sudden blackout and things start to shift about.

Things are finally back to normal and from the corner of your eye, you could see the nun in front of her frame, adjusting her shoe lol.

She turned and when she noticed you were there, she slightly flinched(she only blinks), "𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖? 𝕀𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕤"

You lean a little, fidgeting with your fingers and hoping that Taki isn't upset, "I..um, I came to pay you a visit?.."

Taki fixed her headpiece(traveling from painting to reality is rough), "..𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘? 𝕎𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕞𝕖𝕥 𝟟 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕠"

"Oh-no. We're not going anywhere..well-uh, unless...you WANT to go somewhere..." you suggested, having a feeling that Taki may be lonely, always staying at this place everyday.

Taki looked to the side, down at her chainsaw, and back at you, "𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝....𝕚 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖...𝕓𝕦𝕥..." she looked up at the frames.

You thought for a moment and then replied, "I...it's fine. You can tell them that we'll be gone for a bit and right back."

Taki stared at you for a short second and then back at the paintings.

She stared at them for about 7 seconds.

She looked back down at you, "𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕘𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕨, 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕨𝕖?"

You nodded and went out the door, having Taki follow from behind you. It looked like a creepy entity was following you home.

You looked up at Taki, "so, where would you like to go?"

She looked down at you, "...𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖"

You shrugged and when an idea came to your mind, you started walking at a bit faster pace.

Taki followed.