7-Something Sweet-

He slowly started taking silent, hesitant steps towards you.

You lov-were close to her enough to the point where you were no longer scared of his slow actions.

You decided to take a finger, reach up to Taki's face, and...

𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙥

Taki froze, and so did you a little.

A lot seemed to be going through his mind at the moment.

You did it again, and finally she blinked.

He suddenly started rapidly blinking as if she has something in his eye.

You giggled, "what are you doing? Are you ok?"

𝐷𝑖𝑑 𝐼 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 ℎ𝑒𝑟??

Taki finally quit whatever he was doing and simply went into the hook sitting position (where you hug your knees)on the musty floor.

You sat down right next to her and considered resting yourself on his shoulder/upper arm.

"Um..." you started.

Taki looked towards you, leaning his head back.

𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝐺𝑂𝐷𝐷𝐴𝑀𝑁 𝐴𝐷𝑂𝑅𝐴𝐵𝐿𝐸???

You fiddled with your fingers, looking back at Taki who's emotionless smile was a little softened again, "i....have a question.." you hesitated.

Taki kept staring at you, lifting his head from the position.

You leaned around, preparing to ask the awkward question, "um....have..you ever...."

She slightly squinted as if trying to read your lips.

"....experienced..love?" you struggled to say, it was so weird and awkward.

Taki glanced upwards and back down at you, "......𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥"

You sighed, "have you ever experienced some sort of romantic affection"

He thought for a moment and looked towards the ground.

Without an answer yet, you leaned in to give Taki a quick peck on the nose and moved away, super red.

You looked back at him to see her with a concerned, still smiling expression, slightly purple(Taki's said to be an alien so i guessed that aliens blush a diff color).

"A-...are you ok?" you asked, examining Taki's face.

Taki felt her face and looked at you like he was gonna cry, "...𝕨𝕙..𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥???"

You blinked and smiled, "Taki, oh..that was a kiss. Its a way to show affection." you explained as you placed your hand on his arm.

She stared at you and lightly touched your hand with her fingers, "..........𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥?"

You appreciated how clueless Taki seemed to be or else things would've been much more awkward.
.
.
.
(●'◡'●)ノ