11~Real shit happens~

(Hopefully I'm better at this chapter than previously)

You decided it was a good choice to go back to the church, apologize for Taki's actions and maybe spend some quality time with Sarv.

"I'll be back, okay?" you informed Taki before walking towards the front door.

As you grabbed the handle, you heard quiet shuffling from behind.

You looked back to see the nun standing right behind you. You assumed she just wanted to come with.

You sighed and pushed open the door, having Taki once again follow you around.

You and Taki arrived at the church. Before you headed inside, you felt the need to inform things to her as if he was a child.

"Alright, I'm going inside. Stay here and be good," you added a small arm tap and went in the building.

You gently pushed open the doors.

Sarv was sitting on the same bench, alone, reading some Magic Tree House book.

"..uh, hi Sarv," you greeted, a bit anxious.

She looked up from her Bible and smiled, "Oh hello Y/N, what brings you here?"

You leaned on the headrest, glancing every now and then at the entrance, "Well..I just wanted to say sorry about what happened last time, I guess she can't really control her emotions..eventually I might have to leave her-"

Sarv noticed your slight uneasiness and looked back as well, "hey, are you ok?....is she out there?"

You looked at the door, and back at her, nodding imperceptibly.

She sighed and adjusted her seating position, "Well....Ruv's okay. He did have to take a few doses of NyQuil every other night...and-"

Suddenly, Sarv was cut off by ear piercing screeching, followed by cursing, coming from outside.

You and Sarv exchanged concerned looks.

"Uhhh...I'll be back," you said, rushing out the door.

You went outside, looking around frantically.

The noise was coming from behind the building.

You rushed over there to see Taki and Ruv having an anime boss fight, a smashed bottle on the ground, Ruv with her chainsaw, and Taki holding a giant stick.

"AY HOLD UP⁉️WHAT HAPPENED HERE???" you yelled, looking back and forth at the two.

Ruv shot a tired glare at Taki, "I was minding my own business here but then this tall piece of ass wandered over and destroyed my drink."

You shook your head, extremely confused, "what...What are you even doing out here???"

Ruv tightened his lips and slowly spun the chainsaw in the ground, "Sarvente wouldn't let me drink indoors, so I had to improvise"

Taki snatched the chainsaw from him and dropped the stick, "you shouldn't be drinking anyways"(I lost my fancy fonts app so)

Ruv stepped back, "YOU CAN TALK❓❓"

"YEH I CAN TALK‼️IM NOT FUCKING MUTE," she snapped.

"YO' BRI'ISH??? YU WANT A CUP O' TEA??" Ruv mocked.

Taki's eye twitched, "U STILL WAND'T YER-" she emphasized, throwing a big glass shard right at Ruv, "-𝙑𝘼𝘿𝙆𝘼???"

You had enough.

You covered your ears, ran around the corner of the building, and sat down.

You could still hear their muffled yelling through your hands.

"THIS IS WHY—LOOK WHAT YOU DID"

"Y/N PROBABLY LEFT BECAUSE YOUR EXOTROPIC ASS IS SO DAMN ANNOYING"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S SO FUCKING RUDE"

"THEY PROBABLY BROUGHT YOU HERE. JUST FOR VIOLENCE"

"STOP BLAMING THEM FOR EVERYTHING"

You let out a quivered sigh, causing the yelling to abruptly stop. Followed by small mumbling.

In your peripheral vision, you saw Taki peek a bit at you from the edge, and back.

You sat there for about 2 more minutes until you heard quiet footsteps coming.

You sensed another being sit down beside you in your same position and pet your head affectionately.

You glanced at the ground near the entity and the small black Mary Jane shoes were all the info you needed to tell who was there.

"You should really file a restraining order-"
"𝗟𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲."

(I MADE THIS SO SAD)

Shaking and crying and coughing and ripping my hair out and shatting tears and drowning my fish and running on the ceiling and doing push-ups in the car and sleeping in the sun