4-Friends-

You and Taki soon came across a pink church.

You looked up at the nun and smiled, "ready?"

She looked down at you and up at the church, not saying a word but you knew she agreed to go in.

When you and her walked in, another pink nun sitting on a bench with a greyish russian was seen from on the side of the room, probably talking about politics.

"Sarv!" you called. Taki looked in the direction you were facing.

The pink nun turned around and smiled, "Hey Y/N!"

The russian also turned his head, "..who's that?"

You looked up at Taki who was staring at the two with an emotionless smile, "this is my new friend..Taki. Taki, these are my other friends, Sarvente and Ruv:D"

You were starting to think that she had no ability to change her facial expressions to be other than happy.

Sarv looked at Taki and then her chainsaw and smiled nervously, "Does...d-does she usually carry that around?"

You too, looked at the chainsaw and gently pushed it behind her, "uh, yes actually, but it's okay"

Still eyeing Taki, Ruv leaned towards Sarv and muttered something, making Sarv's face become more serious and nod.

You wanted to break the silence so you got a hold of Taki's arm, "Hey Sarv, you still sing right? Maybe...Taki can try singing one of your songs with you!"

Sarv looked at Taki with an unsure expression, "uhh...sure!"

When she stood up, all 3 of us realized how tall Taki is compared to Sarv, which scared the pink nun.

Sarv slowly walked over to that huge cross thing, "..alright. Uh-ready?......Taki?.."

Taki just stared at her with that iconic smile.

Sarv side-glanced towards Ruv nervously, "okay..."

When the music started playing, they sung.

(this photo is not edited btw)

When Sarv was singing mid-turn, Taki decided to turn on her chainsaw for a quick second, making Sarv flinch and fumble with her notes.

You got confused what Taki was doing, "Taki what are you doing-"

Everything was back to normal.