10~Another Visitor~

(I apologize for delaying on this😢)
(you're gonna be seeing quite a lot of small font)

~The other day, F/N seemed like they really wanted to meet Taki~

~'Really wanted' might not be the best choice of terms, but I'm not Grammarly~

~Hopefully this turns out fine, and hopefully no injuries~

You stepped out of the car and held F/N's door open, "You sure you wanna do this?"

They thought for a second and nodded a bit, "Yeah, I can take it. Just wanna make sure you got a good person" they said with a wink.

You shook your head and walked towards the mansion as F/N struggled to get out of the car.

"AYO--WAIT UP IM STUCK"

You creaked open the door and tiptoed in, F/N following from behind.

"So..where's this 'nun' you talked about?" F/N asked, looking at the eerie paintings.

You slowly walked around, the floor creaking after each step you and F/N take, "She....she's around..somewhere"

You checked his frame.

It's empty. (I NOW KNOW THAT JUST BECAUSE THIS MF'S PRESENT DOESNT MEAN SHE'S NOT IN THE FRAME)

How coincidental.

"sᴛᴀʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ," you whispered, holding a hand towards F/N to guard them.

You peeked around a corner to see the nun pacing around the room.

You turned back to F/N who was trying to look as well, "ʜᴇ's ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ" your tone slightly concerned for some reason.

You looked back at the nun, "...Taki..hey"

She slowly turned his head to you, staring directly into your soul before stopping.

You slightly shivered and gestured F/N to come over.

They walked around and nearly jumped out of their skin when they saw her.

F/N paused, "...........so..........this is who you were talking about?..ɢᴏᴅᴅᴀᴍɴ sʜᴇ's ᴛᴀʟʟ" they looked her up and down(tell your dirty brain to stop).

Taki tiddly walked towards you and them, his chainsaw dragging on the ground.

"ʙʀᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍᴏᴋᴇ-So, F/N, this is Taki. Taki, this is my friend, F/N. ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏғ ɢᴏᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ," You greeted, making introductory hand gestures.(tell me if I used "introductory" wrong)

F/N looked directly at you, "PLEASE DONT 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧??"

You immediately put your hands up to reassure them, "NONONOno forget that-"

Taki straightened up a little to seem taller and stared down directly at F/N, hoping to somewhat alarm them.

They looked up at Taki and tilted their head, "Look'it this dude-thinks she's scary"

Taki tried to make his open mouthed smile seem more psychotic.

F/N stared up at the nun, making that confused O'Hare face(let it grow), "....hey....can you like, stop? You're trying too hard"

You furrowed your brows, "uh yeah, about that.."

(I ran out of ideas here)

They silently stared at each other for another 20 seconds.

You wanted to break the silence so you slowly pushed them apart and shook your head a bit to F/N.

"Soooo...wait ᴛᴀᴋɪ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ sᴀɪᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ʏᴇᴛ," you whispered.

The nun tensed her shoulders slightly, ".....ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ?"

"I-...ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ. I'ᴍ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ's..ᴡᴇʟʟ....ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴀʙʟᴇ I ɢᴜᴇss," you fidgeted with your fingers, glancing at F/N for a moment.

Taki blinked and nodded very subtly, ".......ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ..ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ..."

(I'm so sorry y'all had to wait so long for this small chapter💀)

Did my writing get worse after my long break

Should i start counting the amount of words cuz almost everyone is doing it-