13~Just try to get along✋

(I apologize for not updating I've wanted to keep this story going as much as y'all did😭)
(Thanks Cocoa_Marine  for the idea👍)
(A bit dramatic lmao)

You've decided, not to be harsh or anything, that Taki needed more friends.

And you thought of one of the perfect places to start.

The church.

Yes, Taki got in trouble there twice already, but small conversation probably wouldn't hurt.....you think..

.

You brought Taki once again to the church, without her chainsaw because it was probably for the best.

She slowly walked in with you, and before this, you basically explained everything to her so he pretty much got the assignment.

Inside, Ruv was(like all previous chapters involving the church) sitting on a pew.

By himself.

Perfect.

You signaled Taki to go say hi to the man.

She paused, then slowly walked towards him as you tiptoed out, but stayed outside near the front doors.

You didn't need to supervise Taki.

You could trust him not to wreck anything or cause both physical and mental damage, right?😂😁

Right?

Nun and Russian's pov:

Taki just stood there next to the pew, staring at Ruv.

He didn't notice she was there.

She didn't know what to do.

She attempted to cough or something to get his attention.

It sounded like another Minecraft villager dying.

A bit confused, Ruv glanced up Taki's way and flinched.

"WH-HOW'D YOU GET IN?? WHY ARE YOU HERE???" Ruv yelled in defense.

Taki just stared at him.

Then said a simple, quiet, "hey"

Ruv did the rock eyebrow raise, visibly very confused.

Taki invited himself to sit down as well, at a distance though.

After that they kinda just sat in an awkward, quiet silence.

"..........um," Ruv started.

Taki slowly turned to him eerily.

(Go on Netflix - Komi Can't Communicate - Episode 1 - 2:25 for reference since I cant get the gif. For YouTube its 1:09)

Ruv didn't question it.

"UUHhhhhh...." he stalled, trying to think of something to bring up.

Taki simply stared at him, her eyes seemed to have no thought behind them.

"...I can teach you chess," Ruv suggested.

There was pretty much nothing else to do besides zone out, so of course Taki had to go with it.

Ruv randomly pulled a box of chess out from his pocket, opened it, and started shuffling through the pieces and other junk stuffed in there.

"..god where's the beginner's manual...I haven't played this in 45 years and now I forgot how to play India's 600CE Egyptian board game.....I can feel Taki staring at me," Ruv mumbled sorta to himself while trying to find the manual.