5-Conflict-

After the song ended, Taki looked over at you, probably silently asking how she did.

You gave her a thumbs up and she stared back at Sarv, who gave her a slightly concerned expression in return.

Like friends do, Ruv came over and pushed you to the side of the bench, "where'd you find thathell of a creep?"

Eavesdropping, Taki side glanced at Ruv.

He continued pushing you around, "I can sing better than that mf"

The grey nun watched Ruv doing that friendly shit and snapped.

She pulled the handle thing on her chainsaw twice and started running at Ruv.

𝑣𝑅𝑟𝑟𝑟𝑅𝑅𝑅𝑅𝑟𝑟𝑟𝑅𝑅𝑅𝑅𝑅𝑅𝑅𝑅𝑅𝑅𝑅𝑅

You saw Taki coming for you and Ruv at full speed and gasped, "TAKI STOP-WHAT ARE YOU DOING??"

A high pitched Neapolitan shriek was heard from behind as Sarv threw something at Taki. Prolly a bible.

She still managed to raise the chainsaw and-

💢𝗙𝗦𝗛𝗛💢

There was so much chaos happening that you started to black out.

During that process, you felt something lift you up and carry you somewhere and while your vision was still there, you could see Ruv on the ground bleeding with Sarv comforting him, nearly on the verge of crying.
(𝙄𝙈 𝙎𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙎𝙊 𝘿𝙍𝘼𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘾 𝙄 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙇𝘿𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙊𝙁 𝘼𝙉𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙀𝙇𝙎𝙀😭)

You finally opened your eyes.

Everything was quiet now.

You were...somewhere outside?

You looked to the left to see Taki literally staring at you. It was a little creepy tbh.

"um...hi?" you greeted, waving your hand at her face, "how long have you been staring for???"

Taki blinked again for like, entirely the second time today and leaned around in her seat, "....𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡"

After hours of verbal silence from this nun(not counting the singing), you've almost forgotten that she could talk.

You rubbed your head, "wait..what did you do to Ruv??"

Taki cocked her head a bit, "..𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕤𝕠 𝕚 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕦𝕥"

You lied there in shock, "i..HE'S MY FRIEND!! THATS WHAT WE DO!!!"

Taki looked down at her bloody chainsaw, "...𝕠𝕙"

You quickly sat up, "DID YOU KILL HIM?? WHAT DID YOU DO?? IS HE OK?"

Taki leaned back slightly, "𝕚-𝕖𝕞, 𝕚 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕤𝕠? 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕘𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖..."

You shook your head and stood up, "nope, no. We had enough outside time for one day. Uh-uh. Lets go back"

You reached and took Taki's hand, "cmon"

She slowly stood up and let you lead.