15~Very Merry~

(I was planning to get this chapter out a lot earlier, but writer's block constantly got in the way😔It's probably already Christmas by the time anyone sees this. Anyway, happy holidays, ily all/p)

*̣̥·͙̥ ☃️·͙̥̣*̣̥

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE--

*SLAM!*

You groaned as you drew your arm back down from your alarm, weakly hugging your pillow. It wasn't very necessary to have an alarm set on a weekend. Then again, it was almost Christmas. Your neighborhood was already covered roof to lawn in energetic, bright, cheery decorations. You were one of the few houses still not yet doing so.

You pulled yourself out of your thoughts as you stepped out of bed and down the stairs to get something to eat.

In the kitchen, you opened the fridge and scanned around for something. You resorted to some basic cereal and milk. From the corner of your eye, out the window, you could see a wrinkly, deflated Santa inflatable in your neighbor's yard. You chuckled to yourself at how depressing it looked out there and then went into the dining room to eat.

As you sat down and began to eat, you let yourself tune back out and into your own thoughts again.
You were soon reaching adulthood, so your parents basically trusted you to be on your own in the house. Which partially explained why they were out of town at the moment. They planned to be away for at least a week before Christmas. You'd basically have to get the house ready and festive for them.

Before you knew it, your bowl was empty. You stood up to put your bowl and spoon away in the sink and then ran back upstairs to get your phone. You excitedly opened up messages and began to text F/N.

Y/N: YOOO

🤡: What

Y/N: IT'S MARIAH CAREY MONTH, YK WHAT THAT MEANSSSS

🤡: WHAT

Y/N: TONIGHT. CPME OVER. MY PARENTS ARE AWAY. CHRISTMAS
Y/N: COME*

🤡: ALR LET'S GOOO

Y/N: AND YOU BETTER ACTUALLY BE AVAILABLE THIS TIME, YOU MISSED SO MUCH LAST TIME

🤡: DAMN OKAY I'LL BE THERE😭

You excitedly leaned up and down on your heels and toes with a cheeky ass smile, looking forward to your plans. On the other hand with F/N settled now, there was also something else on your mind as well. You put on a puffy jacket and headed out the door with your keys.

You carefully pushed open the mansion doors, the hinges creaking with an echo. You proceeded to walk in and through the darkish hallway, partially lit up in some places by the window.
You made it to the door to that well known room and knocked. No answer. Expected. You went ahead and opened the door. Taki was sitting down on a windowsill, polishing her chainsaw.

As you walked in, he looked up at you from the chainsaw and stopped, then put the hankerchief in her lap to assert his attention. "Hi Tak-oh are you busy?" you asked, pausing in your tracks.
After a second, she shook his head a little and set the handkerchief down at her side, indicating that there was nothing important. You resumed walking only a couple more steps and stood right in front of the nun, almost at direct eye level.

 You resumed walking only a couple more steps and stood right in front of the nun, almost at direct eye level