Information

This will be about if Zeus was unable to raise Bell as he was using his powers to hold the dragon. Now it's up to his brother Hades to raise Bell as his grandson. Things take a turn as Bell spends his childhood in Tartarus with Hades and Persephone.

Bell will be the same in terms of personality but will be more of an airhead as he's never been on the lower world since he was a baby.

He will be trained by Hades' men as Tartarus will be a harsh place to live outside of Hades' castle. Bell will also be much stronger at the start. He will also not be granted a falna from Hades so he will be growing the old fashioned way.

Bell's powers will include all the benefits of being a Grand Reaper such as
-Complete control over life and death
-Dimensional storage
-A Grand Reaper form
-More to be revealed as the story progresses

The black dragon will have a different back story to it. Other hell figures like Lucifer will show up with him being like an uncle to Bell. They will be classified as demons but will not be evil. They just have a job to do which is maintain order with all the souls that come down.

Bell will end up with Ryuu for reasons explained later.

I'll update this story as it goes on. I'm just leaving this as a teaser of sorts while I work on Embers. As such, details like ships will be updated in the future.