Chapter 6: One Answer and One Hundred Questions

The day of reckoning had arrived, it was time for the Loki familia to begun their expedition. Everyone was outside the dungeon while Finn gave another of his speeches. He informed everyone that they would go in two groups and that the first would remain on the middle floors to collect loot and raise funds while the first would make camp on floor 50. After that, they will move on in hopes of getting to floor 60. The past week and a half was nothing but torture for the executives. Bell's training helped immensely and they all rose at least one rank in every stat. It was great because Finn, Gareth and Riveria were ready to level up with Tiona and Tione closing the distance with their level 6 stats.

Two days passed and now the executives along with Raul and Tsubaki were on floor 59 while they watched Ais and Bete clean house.

Tsubaki: Never gets old, that girl's somethin else.

Raul: Captain, are you sure it's safe for Bell, he's only level 1?

The black haired man looked concerned at Bell as he was obviously not ready to be here given his level.

Finn: It's fine, if anything we would only slow him down.

Tsubaki: Huh?

Finn: You tell them.

He turned to Bell who had a bored look on his face.

Bell: I don't want to sound rude, but they're taking a while with this.

Tione: Seriously, look how fast they are!

Bell: It's kinda slow for me...

He rubbed the back of his head as they stared dumbfounded at him. After taking a rest, they arrived at their destination.

Finn: At long last, we're here.

Gareth: So this is floor 60?

Riveria: The floor beyond what Zeus and Hera explored.

Tiona: Oh wow, this is so exciting!

Tione: This is history in the making!

They all explored together until the felt the hallway they were in shake. The place they were in was a maze of stone hallways, the ceiling was incredibly high that you could build a large house here. The walls cracked and from them emerged what they least expected. Out from the walls came several giants that resembled goliath from floor 17, only they were all black in color. All of them, 7 in total, roared before one brought its arms down and smashed the ground.

Bete: Gh, what the?!

Gareth: They gotta be at least level 5 in strenght!

Bell: Captain.

Finn: Huh?

He turned to the boy whi had a small smile on his face.

Bell: Can I take them?

Finn wanted to test everyone's training results, but now wasn't the time to take risks like that, not when Bell could enable safer engagements for them later.

Finn: Go ahead.

Raul: Wha, captain?!

Tsubaki: You really gonna send the kid by himself?

Ais: He can handle it.

The two didn't feel entirely convinced. That is, until Bell let out some of his aura which silenced everyone. His back had a dark mist swirling around it before s sword appeared.