1

The next day I woke up early and got ready with my nerdy outfit, glasses and a little bit make up to look ugly after that I took my luggage and went to the hostel. My Dad gave me the address so I took a cab and after 20 minutes I reached there.

 My Dad gave me the address so I took a cab and after 20 minutes I reached there

There was a multistorey building and 'girls hostel' was written on it. The weather was quite cloudy so I was protected from the sun rays. I entered the main gate and finally went to the reception.

The receptionist saw me and smiled. I smiled back and took out my ID card and some papers and handed it to her. She viewed the papers and then she open her drawer and gave me the keys of my room.
My room number was 107. She stared at me. I looked at her then at her collar. There was a batch and her name ' Mrs Mun Hae' was written on it.

" Welcome y/n, here is your keys and you'll share your room with 4 other people." She said as I took the keys from her hands.

"Uhh and btw nice to meet you. We will be seeing each other daily.. and....." She handed me some other papers. "These are some rules you have to follow and there will be punishment also if you broke any" she said to me politely.

I bowed to her and thanked her "kamsahamnida Ms.Mun" I then left.
And took the elevator, As my room was in second floor.

I walked to the corridor. "Room no. 107" I readed out. The door was already open. So I knocked and entered.

"I hope my roommates are female" I thought
I entered and was welcomed by a pillow thrown on my face before I could understand anything I blacked out.

TIME SKIP

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a little to adjust with the light.
"Guys! Look she opened her eyes "I heard a girl saying.
"What!?" I heard three girl say at the same time.
Finally I opened my eyes and saw four beautiful girls looking at me.

I got up and sat straight"What happened? And who are you?" I asked being confused

"What happened? And who are you?" I asked being confused.
"We are your roommate's, let us introduce ourselves "one of them said.
"O..ok" I said.

"So my name is Lalisa Manoban the maknae, you can call me Lisa" she said twinkling at me which I returned to her with a slight smile.
"My name is Park chae young, you can call me Rose" the other girl said grinning at me as I also I continue kept my bright face to her.
"My name is Kim Jennie" she said cutely making me go 'awe' at her.
"And lastly I'm Kim Jisoo the oldest"she said while giving me a hand for handshake. And I did so.
"AND WE ARE BLACKPINK" All of them said it together in unison. And they started laughing.

These next 4 months are going to be fun, I hope I will be in my character

These next 4 months are going to be fun, I hope I will be in my character. I thought smiling while observing them fondly.

TIME SKIP

We all became friends in a very short time. After getting to know about them. I found out that they were senior than me. It was there second year jn college they told me and so on they also gave me the tour of our hostel and neighbourhood so I will not get lost, lastly they showed me my room.

 It was there second year jn college they told me and so on they also gave me the tour of our hostel and neighbourhood so I will not get lost, lastly they showed me my room

"Our hostel room has 3 rooms in it,we all are already sharing rooms with each other so you can take the single room" Jisoo Unnie said to me

Thank god, I got a single room or it will be a real problem for me to do my makeup and this bed will be empty. I thought

Ok Unnie. I said to Jisoo Unnie

It was already late and we all decided to sleep now, I was going to my room when suddenly I remembered about this morning incident so I asked them.

"Unnies!!". I said loudly gaining there attention.

"Yup, what happened?" Jennie Unnie asked me.

"What happened this morning? Why did Lisa Unnie hit me with a pillow?."
I asked being confused

Hehehe Lisa Unnie awkwardly laughed while the others were glaring at her.

"Actually, I thought you were a thief and I did that to protect myself, but I throwed it to firmly that you had to blacked out, after I saw your face I recognised you and called unnies for help." She said sratching her head, while the others sighed because of her craziness.

"But, how did you recognised me??" I asked still being confused

"The receptionist sent me a picture of you so I can recognise you, but it was too late. "She said as she sighed

"I,m sorry. " She said feeling guilty

I saw how she was feeling guilty so I just laughed it out and said that it's ok.

After that all of us went to our room and slept.
To be continued...
_

_______________'__________________________
August 26,2021