31

" What are you saying? Kat is malevolent? " Kailey couldn't able to understand what he was trying to convince.
Kabir was guilty or was he trying to say that Kat is the bad one?

" I am not able to understand Kabir, what are you trying to convince me. I thought you were going to apologize but here now see, you again wanna gain my trust and again cheat over Katrina " Kailey said sadly, trying to free her hands from his.

" Kailey, I just don't know where to start. Just give me some time and please don't hate me. I really lo-"

" Kal! See you are here, and everyone is worried, looking for you... Come on Glen wants to meet you " Surprisingly Jimin entered the conversation.

" wait- we are in the middle of the talk, she will be there in 10 minutes. " Kabir was angry, and Jimin made him more frustrated than he was with his feeling.

" I don't wanna know if it is urgent or not but I only want Kailey to be there with us, not with a stranger, if not for Kailey. Who grips her hand and forces her to talk with you even if she is uncomfortable. "

" Listen, it is not what it looks like. Just give us some space, I promise I won't do anything to her. Sorry for making you uncomfy Kailey. I didn't know what I was thinking. Sorry! " Kabir softens his grip on Kailey's hand but does not leave it. It seems that he didn't wanna lose her. Not this time.

" What is happening, guys? Is everything okay?  I thought you were waiting for me at the bar? " Kat comes and after seeing her presence, Kabir leaves her hand and then coughs a little.

" yeah! We were just introducing ourselves. Jimin this is Kabir my high school friend and Kabir this is Jimin, my foreign friend. He is from South Korea "
Kailey finally tells, relieving the steamy atmosphere from there.

" that's it? Okay! So if it is done now, we should go have some drinks " Katrina said. Nodding her head.

" Yeah, sure! Let's go "
Katrina came forward, holds Kabir's hand, and then walks down first.

Jimin and Kailey followed them

" I'm sorry Jimin... I'll explain everything later," Kailey says, and Jimin makes a plain smile and pats her head.

____ ____ ____

" Here is your special Martini Kal!," Kat says smiling wide, and even giving her to Kailey by herself.

" Thanks! "
Kabir and Jimin also drink. Suddenly Jimin notices something.

" Kal! What is that white leftover in your glass? " He asks after noticing that after Kailey had drunk, there was something white liquid left.

" How stupid bartender he must be!  he must have added some sugar in it, which didn't dissolve "

" Yeah, I first time in my life found it bitter. " Kailey says and started nodding.

" It's in my drink too, it must be some sort of coating, I guess " Kabir also tells, making Jimin calms down.

After some minutes a man came, which was in a suit. Looked like he was a worker there.
" Hello sir, your friends are calling you "
He only says to Jimin.

" Oh, what are their names? "

" Um I don't there names but there are two girls and two boys, a girl in a pink dress and another one in gray "

" Okay okay, that's my friends, Kailey! Come let's go "

" Oh, it's so early, I wanted to talk to you a little more, " Kat said, making a pout.

" Is that so, Jimin you go. I will come to you after 15-20minutes okay, also please inform Glen that I'm with her " Kailey whispers to Jimin.

" I'll be okay! " she again says and Jimin slightly nodded and left.