57

"I'll just have a fresh start" I breathe in and out. Kailey said, closing her eyes, and taking a deep breath.

"It's not like you got a new life or something," Glen said, busy on her phone scrolling.

"It IS for me, okay!" She said as her phone started buzzing, Y/N looking up for it.

"Leave it, There must be them calling again," Kailey said, stopping Y/N from picking up the phone.

"Why leave it? Just block them already" Y/N said nonchalantly.

"Let's not be harsh guys," Glen said, plain smiling. Kailey nods.

"where will you live now?" Glen asks.

"I have my damn apartment, Glen..." Kailey says and Glen bobs her head.

"Alone?" Y/N asks.

"Yeah? I've been living alone myself for so long Y/N" Kailey says sighing.

"Guess it's fine!"

"But we'll come to hang out at your place sometime"

"of course"

"I guess I'll go home, for now, do you need a lift?" Y/N asked Kailey.

"I'll just call an Uber, your place is opposite mine anyway"

"fine" Y/n said. She turns to Taehyung who is sleeping on the couch, a little distant from them. "Tae?" She calls as he wakes up immediately.

"Just let him sleep Y/N... He must be exhausted from driving us here all night" Glen says, as all three glance at him.

"He can sleep at home" Y/N said, sighing in slight annoyance. Glen and Kailey noticed that annoyance but didn't ask.

Y/N walked towards him, nudging his shoulder to wake him up. "Wake up!"

Kailey and Glen watch her behaviour and glance at each other, giving each other looks. "Where is Jungkook anyways?" Kailey asks Glen.

"Oh he is in my room, sleeping too" She answers as she points at her room's door which was opened a little bit, as they heard him snoring.

"Why is he tired? He was not even driving" Kailey complained as she glanced at the room. Glen's cheek reddened as she was reminded of the last night when they were in the car, Glen had slept on Jungkook's shoulder so He had to stay awake as she kept falling and hitting her head on the window. So Jungkook made sure she slept peacefully all night. She even dropped her head on his chest while she was asleep. And she woke up, embarrassed. Her face embraced on his chest.

Kailey walked around the hall, and her eye caught the table. They arrived at Glen's house at 4 in the morning. There were things placed on the table messily, like car keys, handkerchiefs, phone, wallet, etc. But a piece of tissue paper caught her eyes.

She took it in her hand. Suddenly she was surprised by Y/N behind her.

"Let's leave together," She said. Kailey nodded.

They both exited the house. Taehyung sleepily walked behind us. And it seems Jungkook will stay at Glen's house till he catches his sleep.

All three were waiting for the cab. The cab arrived, and Y/N and Taehyung went to their car as well.

Kailey took a deep sigh. Sitting in the cab, looking out of the window.
She picks out the tissue paper from earlier and looks at it. It opened into a letter.

Her heart skipped a beat as she read:

Dear Kailey,

When you get this letter I will be on my way somewhere far away from you and this country.