35

" Hardik?!!!!!? , it's you!!! " Y/n screamed hugging him back.

" yes, it's me!!! " He said in the same rhythm.

" how did you?? You were abroad right?? "

" I again got transferred here because of my dad!! " he looks at the back.

Y/n's mom stood gleaming at both of them.

" Mom? That was a surprise? Why didn't you tell me before? " Y/n whined at her mom.

" Oh if I had told you then it doesn't last as a surprise darling! " Her mom chuckles again.

" Taehyung meet Hardik, he is our family friend's son "

" h-hey hello "

They both handshaked.

" Taehyung is our dad's friends son also "

" Oh, nice to meet you. I'm Hardik, I am from Uttarakhand. "

" I'm from South Korea, nice to meet you too "

" oh, jinja? nado hangugmal hal su iss-eo "(i can speak Korean too!) He said making Taehyung go surprised.

" Eotteohge? "(How?)

"eon-Soleil baeuneun geos-eun naui chwimiibnida " (learning a language is my hobby ) Hardik winks at Him.

" Oh Jesus, what are you talking about. We can't understand. "

" mom they are introducing themselves "

" Oh god! Just talk in English only for here okay! "

Taehyung and Hardik laugh and nod.

" oh, so you are staying here buddy? " Y/n suddenly asked.

" Uhm I came here for an interview, if I get hired I'll stay here, I mean I'll buy a flat. "

They all nodded.

" So now, where shall we hang out? You are free right? "

" I'm free this week, we'll have so much fun " Y/n and Hardik hi-fi.

" yay!!! "

What happened to y/n? Why is she so friendly today? Taehyung thought.

" kids, it's 1 pm. Have fun from tomorrow in the morning "

" Okay, mom," they both said.

Wait! Does he also call her mom? Does that make him like y/n's brother? He must be like Rishabh, whom I can trust. I guess so... Taehyung again thinks.

Y/n grabs Hardik's hand and dragged him to her room.
" come! We have so much to talk about "

Taehyung stares at both of them.

" Oh, Taehyung, you should invite Jimin and Jungkook on Saturday for dinner. You know it's been a long time since they came here... "

" Oh sure Mom, I am going to my room. Good night!! "

" good night " Her mom smiles adorably and watches him disappear to his room.

While going to his room he glances at y/n's room only to see Y/n and Hardik sitting on the bed and laughing.

They are making good memories. Taehyung thought. He got a little sad and sighed, then went to his room and slept.
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

Some days went by. Y/n was so busy with Hardik that she forgot that Taehyung was living in their house too. On the first day when Hardik came. Y/n went to college with Taehyung. It was like a normal day but, during the daybreak, Hardik came and took her to hang out, she told Taehyung that she is going with Hardik and He also nodded, but after that day It got more suspicious for Taehyung.

Who feeds meal with his own bare hands? Who shares that ice cream? Who goes to the cinema together to watch a romantic film? If they are not a couple.
Taehyung felt angry and also told Jimin and Jungkook about it.

They said that it will be like this until Hardik moves out from y/n's house.
That's the reason, Taehyung didn't utter a word or complain to y/n.

On the present Friday, Y/n again went out to hang out with Hardik at lunch. It was the fifth-time Taehyung had to go by himself.
Y/n also forgot to give him Car keys so he had to walk to his house.

He reached home, so much exhausted. He put his bag on his table and went for a quick shower. After that he lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling. His face with no expression. He finally hopped up, and walk towards his study table, takes a seat, and started doing his assignments.
Some hours went by. He looked at his clock, it was 8:00 pm, it was still time for dinner. But he was hungry, he again stood up and went out of his room he passed through y/n,s room and saw Hardik and y/n laughing and having fun together.
In the living room, he saw y/n's mom sitting watching some shows on tv.

" Mom, Do you have something to eat? I'm hungry?"

" Oh we some chips, you can ask y/n to give them to you "

" oh my god! He is going to propose to Anupama!! " she suddenly looks at the tv.

I guess I have to go ask y/n... Taehyung murmured.