18

" yeah! This boy is funny as hell " my mom whined. She was addressing Jimin.

Like Taehyung, he also trapped my Mom with his charms. But he is better than Taehyung. I thought. He is not weird. More like a Mom's favorite child that every other sibling hate.

I think that is his personality. Flirting with girls of his age and behaving like a good boy in front of women of my Mom's age.

" Aunty, I can't believe you are forty-one. You look more like seventeen - eighteen! " He said.

My Mom Blushed.
" I don't think so, but everyone says that I look younger than my age. I guess it's genetic. "

" Really? Then your mom and your grandmother would be also so beautiful as you? "

" Yes, you are right. My mom was like a goddess if I got the time. I'll show you her pictures! "

" Ohh I can't wait! "

" Come let's have dinner. I have made you some special dishes. "

" Thank you! Aunty! "
My mom walked ahead and Taehyung and Jimin followed her.

" That's why Y/n is so pretty" Taehyung whispered to Jimin. But I was able to hear it. It made me blush and burn at the same time.

Vishal and Bhavik were going to be late today, as it is Friday, they overwork and then spend the weekend in relaxation.
They both had taken half of Sharma's Cooperation responsibility. After my dad, they'll run the company.
Meanwhile, I have discussed that I'll stand on my feet on my own.
Bhavik and Vishal were always busy with their work after they graduated high school. They didn't have time to talk to me or try to get whether I'm okay or not. Sometimes they argue and fight with me, whenever I go to talk to them. It felt like they were partners and I was uninvited to our family.
I am alone since I was 13. But I'm used to my loneliness.

I didn't say anything at the dinner except ' pass me the salt, give me water, and humming at everything my mom ask me to '

Dinner was over and Taehyung didn't make any conversation with me. He behaved like I was not there. And about Jimin, he always smiled at me whenever he caught me staring at him, and then whisper something to Taehyung that I wasn't able to hear.

I was confused, what was he talking to him. But I stopped myself from asking him that question because it doesn't suit my personality, I try to show
that I don't give a fuck.

After just eating, I wished them Good night without making any eye contact with them. Because it will be rude if I just ran to my room without telling them where I was going and Jimin was a guest at my house.

__________ ____________ _________________

The next day. Vishal and Bhavik were going for a meeting, so they said that they'll drop us at the college. Taehyung and I both agreed. But this time, I had to sit beside Taehyung because Vishal was driving and Bhavik sat beside him.
I noticed for the first time that Taehyung smells like something alienated. It's like Gucci. I forgot to mention that he's always wearing Gucci.

We completely ignored each other.

" Why are you guys so quiet? Y/n? Did mom scold you? " Vishal said.

" No why? Why would she scold me? You are the one who got scolded! " I blurted.

" seriously? " He snorted.

I quickly took out my phone and AirPods from my backpack.

" I'm gonna hear some Lofi's. Don't talk to me! "
I said to avoid the talk.

I  plugged my air pods in but had low volume so that I can hear what they would talk.

Taehyung pov.

" You three look so same. It's like having a male version of y/n " I said.
Bhavik and Vishal laughed. 

" It's not! She is a lot more different than us!!" Vishal agitated.

" Yess Vishal and I have like same brain cells. Whenever he thinks of something, I get it even if he didn't say anything. It's like mind reading. " Bhavik suddenly added.

" Woah! That's intriguing!!! " Taehyung said getting impressed.

" And if we talk about Y/n. She is more like dad. Serious, Cold, and on the other side, Crazy and daisy!!"

" She is so much Complicated to understand! "  Taehyung sighed.

" Of course!!! " Vishal groaned.

" -uh wait! Bro Do you have a thing for her? " Bhavik suddenly said getting concerned.

Taehyung's head turned down.
" I don't think it is, anymore. "

Maybe it was just an attraction?

" ENOUGH OF YOUR BITCHING ABOUT ME! "
Suddenly Y/n yelled that was I thought invisible among us.

Bhavik hold his laugh but couldn't and in the whole ride we kept quite.