52

" I can't believe I am going to do this " Kailey twirls in front of the mirror. Y/N was beside her she watched her getting nervous.

Kailey look around and see Glen entering the room, looking stunning in that yellow Lehenga she have wore for the first time

y/n also comes behind Glen wearing a gorgeous sea green colour and looking ethereal.

" Hey! It's my engagement! Why are you guys looking so pretty than me? " Kailey says whining

" is that so? Will your parents get angry? Wait let's change to another dress!! " Glen starts to panic.

" Chill Glen she is just messing with you. You look beautiful. " Y/n from behind says making Kailey smile.

"It Un-Y/n like a compliment, but Thank you, " Glen says observing both of them, speechless.

" and Y/n you look hot as always, just make sure to not use your charms and kill all the men. Just not at my wedding! " Kailey says rolling her eyes. She is having mood swings and because of that, she has become sarcastic.

" Do not worry. It's not gonna happen. I'll kill them with my punch first "

They all started giggling.

______________________________________

" Bro I'm so bored!!! " Jungkook yawned. They were at the dining table and were waiting for the order to come.

" Me too!! Look now we are bored and don't know what to do because of the girls. Boys!! We never used to get bored!! And now we make it a habit to stay busy thinking and spending time with them and at the present when they are away, we are bored! "

" You got a point Man! " Taehyung says.

" What do we use to do when we were bored, before? " Jungkook asks.

While living in Korea they used to hang out and have in there.

" Um... We used to play games, watch movies, eat a lot and... "

" Yes! When did we last play video games? I miss my PS4 "

" Yeah me too! I didn't bring my PS4 from Seoul, I forgot " Jungkook pouts sadly.

" Did someone say PS4? " Someone who was standing just behind them stood up and came running to them like a puppy.

" Who are y-" Taehyung said but was cut off by Jimin, standing up

" Hey, you look familiar! " Jimin says, getting suspicious.

" You look familiar too, " Addy says, a wide smile always on his face.

" Wait you were with Kailey when I last saw her right? " Jimin bluntly says.

" I'm Addy, Annyeong " He introduces himself

" You know Kailey? " Taehyung asks.

" She is my sister " Addy explains and everyone makes an 'Oh' face. Jimin's eyes widen.

" Oh shoot! I thought she was dating you without telling me " He expressed.

" Then you thought wrong man! I can understand with that pretty face, everyone is attracted to me, even men " Addy says making everyone stern

" So you were talking about PS4? I have some CDs. Wanna have a match? "
They all make eye contact with each other and then smile, except Jimin who was indulged in his thoughts.

2hours later.

" Phew, you are so good, man! How come I never met you in this game? " Jungkook cheered. They had at least 12 matches of 'Call of Duty' and Addy win half of the matches. Jungkook was surprised that there is someone who can defeat him.

" Cause' our Country is different? " Addy swayed his hands to his shoulders.

" Of course "

" Let's have a drink. Shall we? "

" So you are telling me that you came to take Kailey to Mangalore because she was called by her parents? " Jimin folded his arms.

Addy nodded. They all were drinking beer. Except for Addy and Jungkook. They were of the same age. And Underage. So they decided to just have chocolate milk.

" Then why didn't she tell me? She could've just told me that she was going to visit her parents. "

" I don't know. She betrays me every time. I'm not surprised! "

" You guys are siblings that's why "

"  She pisses me off sometimes! You know she called me from Bangalore to Delhi. She promised me to buy me a PS4 but she didn't. That's how she is. "

" It's not like I can't buy it on my own. I was going to buy it on my own. I saved money for it. But then she promised to buy it so I spent my saving on other things. But guys It wasn't worth it. She didn't buy it. And I don't know when will she buy it for me. I shouldn't have trusted her." Addy started bickering about her. He also started fake crying.

" You guys live separately? "

" I live here because of my Job, I'm an engineer, whereas Kailey lives in Delhi and still studying. "

" She is your elder sister, still she is in college why? "

" I skipped 3 classes because I was good at studying " Jungkook was shook

" You are really smart! "

" Where is Kailey? "

" Don't you know? She is getting married tomorrow? "

" Are you serious? This is not a joke. Straight away tell me where did she go? "

" Do you think I'm kidding? "

" No, we think you are Addy," Taehyung says and started laughing to himself. He was a little drunk. Jimin and Addy ignored him.

" Come on man, don't you believe me? I came here to that restaurant to arrange for the food. And after that, I have to buy a ring for Karan, Kailey's fiancee "

" I don't believe you "

" If you don't believe me, then come with me tomorrow you'll see. But why the hell she didn't invite you? Did you two fight?  "

Jimin was so drunk, he fell while looking at Addy's eyes, his eyes getting wet and red.

" Addy you're serious right? this not a joke? Our Jimin can't bear it " Jungkook asked him, seriously concerned now.

" I'm of no joke man! Joking has a limit, right? "

What did Jimin do to get this cold shoulder from Kailey?  Did he become too attached to get hurt himself? She is marrying someone that's why she went missing for 4 days, and does Y/n and Glen know it too? If they knew then why did they never tell Jimin, Taehyung or Jungkook?
Was there nothing between Kailey and Jimin? If there was nothing between them, then why did Kailey didn't told them about it, or invited them?