Chapter 2

A/N: When it's Toshi he is skinny form but when it's All Might he is buff

We are currently with the Yagi's

Izumi: *tears streaming down her face* No... (Izuku can't die? He... He is going to be alone forever!) No no no... It can't be! *Hugs her mother*

Inko: *So shocked that she can't talk she's just sobbing* (MY BABY!) *Feels Izumi hug her and returns the hug*

Toshi: *Starts comforting the sobbing girls by hugging them* (Why did I have to end up like my father after I promised to never be like him!?) *Starts sobbing himself*

They sobbed until they fell asleep in the living room.

But Izuku is awake busy trying to pulling a giant broken dump truck on a beach with a rope [remember he is still as skinny as on the first episode of the anime]

And on a rooftop close by, a man with black clothes, a grey scarf and long black hair looking at Izuku.

???: (He can't pull that truck...)

What happened next shocked the man, Izuku's left arm got completely ripped off.

???: SHIT! *Runs to the boy* (What the hell!?) *When he reached the boy he was standing behind the boy but he was shocked to see he had both arms but the boy is covered in his own blood*

Izuku: Seems like growing back limbs make them stronger *flexes his regrown arm*

???: *Almost a whisper* Regeneration?...

Izuku: *cold* No true immortality. *turns and looks at the man* and I mean true as in it can't be erased by anyone or anything... Even you Eraserhead.

Eraserhead: *shocked* You know me? (Why is he so cold?)

Izuku: *warm smile* I don't only know you, but you are my favourite hero.

Eraserhead: (Was his coldness a act? Or is this the act?) Why am I your favourite? (It's the best place to begin.)

Izuku: I only got my quirk today after ten years of being considered quirkless

Eraserhead: *shocked but realises* it's because I fight quirkless.

Izuku: *smiles* Bingo, you inspired me most of my life. So thank you.

Eraserhead: To think someone quirkless survived till your age... Incredible!

Izuku: My quirk required my death to activate so-

Eraserhead: But you said you got your quirk today which means-

Izuku: I didn't survive...

Eraserhead:... I'm sorry to hear...

Izuku: Don't be it won't change the past and my live is far too long to worry about the past. *Goes back to the rope and removes his arm that was still holding the rope* I won't use my pain as an excuse.. *throws the arm away to continue training*

Eraserhead: (He has tremendous potential...) Are you going to the UA exam? (I'll pull every string I have too to get him in my class if he is going to UA even if it means I have to give a favour to the damn rat satan.)

Izuku: Yeah the hero course. *Rips his right arm off with the sound of the blood squirting and bone breaking* So I'm training for it...

Eraserhead: Right... *feels sick to his stomach from seeing the boy's "training"* (He needs a therapist when he enters UA... I think I gonna throw up.) *runs to trashcan and throws up* (How can he so willingly rip off his limbs when he got his quirk today!?)