Chapter 4

Two months before the entrance exam Izuku found out that he does have a cousin that now goes by the name Tomura Shigaraki and started emailing him and said that they had the same grandmother but Tomura asked Izuku to play a online game with him to get to know each other better which went something like this.

N00Bki11er(Tomura): These people are all useless NPC's!

D3AD1Y_imm0rta1(Izuku): Useless is right I mean getting defeated a max level mini boss!? EVER HEARD OF GRINDING!?!

N00Bki11er: Let's go and take out the big boss without these NPC's!

D3AD1Y_imm0rta1: It'll be faster without these NOOBS!

And this is how it went for these two, crushing any game they play until they agreed to meet IRL at a bar [normal bar]

Izuku: (Ok at the back corner table... Ah there he is! I think?...) *walks up* Tomura?

Tomura: Izuku?

Izuku: *smiles and sits down* It's good to finally meet you *holds out a hand*

Tomura: *shakes Izuku's hand [he is wearing quirk cancelling gloves]* Same here *smiles* Headless Horseman.

Izuku: What?

Tomura: It's what people are calling you after you lost your head months ago you became a urban legend of some sort. *chuckles*

Izuku: You don't say. *chuckles*

Tomura: *sounding serious* But I must say...

Izuku: hmm?

Tomura: You are much taller then I expected. *craning his neck a bit to look up at Izuku*

Izuku: *laughs*

After that they talked a while and get to know each other they start talking about the government and how messed up it is and they agree on it.

Tomura: I'll break down this weak minded hero society were all the people follow these heros like lambs to the slaughter.

Izuku: And I'll build a new and better society to help those children that are called useless and villainous just for something they can't control.

Tomura: *holds his cup up* For all the outcasts!

Izuku: *holds his cup up* For all the forgotten!

Tomura/Izuku: And for true peace! *downs their drinks*

After they did that Tomura explained his story so Izuku explained his.

Tomura: *sigh* So you won't feel bad when I try to kill All Might?

Izuku: Not really but why kill him when there is so much more you can do?

Tomura:... *leans forward* I'm listening.

Izuku: Let me put it like this, what do you think is worse? The number one hero and idol get's killed in the heat of battle which spurs on the future heros?

Tomura: *scratches his neck while thinking* hmm...

Izuku: Or the public finding out he neglected his own son in favour of his sister who drove said son to suicide?

Tomura: *grins* And having all of there believes turned upside down... *clamping his hands* I'll admit that is brilliant.

Izuku: And showing his true form will be the cherry on top... This world doesn't need a pillar, it needs a foundation.

Tomura: And you can avoid killing innocent people and letting the quirkest bastards snuffed out from the new society.

Izuku: I'll become the number one hero and make an effort to stopping them and as a immortal most of those selfish pricks who think they will be the centre of attention once the number one hero retires will think twice.