Chapter 18

Names of One For All users.

First - Yoichi Shigiraki
Second - (N/A) [He has black hair here]
Third - (N/A)
Forth - Hikage Shinomori
Fifth - Diagoro Banjo
Sixth - En
Seventh -Nana Shimura

A/N: As I said this'll be mostly flashbacks of certain events per requests and for a few things that might need explaining.

Nezu started explaining how he was introduced to the LOV.

Flashback.

It was one and a half months away from the entrance exam or two weeks after the meeting with Shigiraki and Izuku, with the latter learning with Nezu in the principal's office.

Izuku: Nezu?

Nezu: *looking up from his work* Yes?

Izuku: *curious* If you hate humans then why did you become a hero that saves humans?

Nezu: *leans back a bit in thought* A few reasons actually, the first being that it was more convenient at the time with everything I could have access to.

Izuku: It gave you a headstart so to speak? Like you didn't have to work decades underground to get the same influence as you can as a hero?

Nezu: Yes. *nods* The second reason is that I don't have to constantly hide in fear of being spotted by hero's for illegal acts, basically I work in the open so to speak.

Izuku: *nods*

Nezu: Thirdly, as a well known public figure, I don't have to worry that the government can snatch me up and experiment on me... Again...

Izuku: *grimaces a bit* Completely understandable.

Nezu: Fourthly, as a teacher I can make sure that future hero's are actually hero's.

Izuku: *gives a dry laugh* You'd think it wouldn't be needed.

Nezu: *nods sadly* And the last reason.

Izuku: *raises a eyebrow*

Nezu: I can legally torment teachers and students alike under the pretense of improvement and get away with it! HAHAHAHA!

Izuku: *chuckles* So does that mean you have considered being a villain at one point?

Nezu: *stopped laughing* I don't care on what side I am as long as the experiments stops for everyone. *drinks tea* And considering that question, I assume that you are involved with a villain group?

Izuku: *smiles softly while nodding* I met my cousin there along with a other immortal.

Nezu: *raises a eyebrow* Oh?

Izuku: I would like to introduce you to them.

Nezu: What are their group called? *takes a sip of his tea*

Izuku: *smiles slightly* They are the League Of Villains.

End flashback.

Nezu: And from there I met the League and got to know their plans. *takes a sip of his tea* And I help refine Tomura's plans.

Mina: *wide eyed* That's so cool.

Shoto: *writing down in his notebook*

Tokoyami: Very enlightening. *nods*

Dark Shadow: *looking at what Shoto is writing* That makes no sen- No wait... *scratches his head* That does actually makes sense now that I think about it.

Shoto: Ah so you see it too right?

Tokoyami was looking around the room while spoting Stain and Daredevil.