Chapter 16

We see Izuku, Eri and Diamond going home from their fun day at the mall.

Izuku: I'll have to pack for my trip so I can't stay tonight, unfortunately.

Eri: *pouts a bit* Ahh... Okay... *hugs her doll tighter*

Izuku: BUT I'll see you both tomorrow morning before I leave to say goodbye, okay?

Eri: *hopeful* Really...?

Izuku: *smiles* Of course, have I ever lied to you?

Eri: No.

Izuku: *hugs Eri* Then I'll give you the biggest hug tomorrow before I leave, okay?

Eri: *happier* Okay.

Diamond: *chuckles and then smirks* And you better give me one aswell tomorrow.

Izuku: *puts one arm around her waist* I'll give you as many as you want.

And so they went home and Izuku had leave again to his dorm, all the while mentally preparing himself for the camp.

After some time Izuku finished up his packing and saw he still had two and a half hours before it was six in the morning.

Izuku: Well I guess I can come up with a few more ideas for dying...

Izuku got a black marker and went up to the white boards but before the marker could touch the board it stopped... He stopped...

Izuku: Hmm... *looks at his desk*

On his desk stood all the pictures of Eri and Diamond smiling without a care in the world.

Izuku: *glances at the white board* hmm... *closes the marker* I can always plan it at another time... *puts the marker on his desk* Guess I'll have to find something else to occupy my time with...

As Izuku was trying to come up with ways to occupy his time from programming to game he was thrown out of thoughts by a voice that appeared behind him sounding a little bit off...

However there was something that sounded familiar to her voice that he can't place...

???: We can talk...?

Izuku: (The voice is definitely female but I don't recognise it, what's more I can't hear their movements.) *turns around*

Izuku saw his black ghost but it was surrounded in mist and it's shape was changing.

???: In fact, we must talk...

When the new shape was finally complete, it took the shape of a woman and slowly even the color of his black matter changed to show who was standing before him.

Izuku: *sigh* Honestly I never thought we would meet due to the fact I can't go to the afterlife... Grandmother...

Nana: What you're doing is-

Izuku: Better then what those so called "heroes" are doing, if my theory is right then you are a part of the quirk, meaning you know what I saw.

[Just wait until he realises All might could also end up like this.]

Nana: But this isn't how to go about repair the system!

Izuku: (Glad I got sound proof walls so no one can hear this.) That is were you are wrong! Do I really need to back to were Captain Celebrity's house is or show you how corrupt the government is!?

Nana: *shocked* N-No, b-

Izuku: *steps closer* Do I need to remind you of the quirkless survival rate!? The fact that one out of every fifty thousand quirkless people actually make to adulthood!? *his are eyes glowing a crimson red*